Official MIA@BUF game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's what Parcells is noted for...

They are getting it done with Chad Henne, a decent O line, decent defense and run the ball to wear out the opposing defense.

Yep. The Bills run D is not up to snuff so teams use that to sustain long drives. That's got to be addressed next season.

I'll disagree with you, Tom. The one possible defense of Byrd I would accept is that he's played college ball the last four years where once a player hits the ground, he's down.

I didn't say it was a strong defense.

I was just watching the play, and saw a situation where, if he unloads on the receiver, the refs can flag him for hitting a player on the ground (but not down). But if he doesn't, he's not doing the job and making the tackle. It's more a criticism of the league's bull ****, kitty-ass rules, really.

And I think he should have unloaded on him. If you're not sure if it's a penalty or not...physically dominate.

Yep. The Bills run D is not up to snuff so teams use that to sustain long drives. That's got to be addressed next season.

Too bad we need a QB and LT with our first round pick, since it would be nice to get a shot at Suh with our Top 10/5 pick.....

Well your credibility seems to drop with each post.

So, Stroud, Kyle Williams, Kelsay, Schobel, et al are doing a great job but Poz is the one screwing up?

Our whole defense is getting blown off the ball. Ask Ray Lewis what happened after Tony Siragusa and Sam Adams left Baltimore.

If you want to say I'm not credible that's fine. But at least read what I'm saying.

I never said anything about anyone else. But Poz has been out of position in his pass drops, in his fills and has been getting blown up on a consistent basis. The team has more issues than Poz, but today Poz is not doing anything to help the team. And if you disagree, you're not watching close enough.

And Williams is having his best year as a Bill.

I didn't say it was a strong defense.

I was just watching the play, and saw a situation where, if he unloads on the receiver, the refs can flag him for hitting a player on the ground (but not down). But if he doesn't, he's not doing the job and making the tackle. It's more a criticism of the league's bull ****, kitty-ass rules, really.

And I think he should have unloaded on him. If you're not sure if it's a penalty or not...physically dominate.

Agreed.

Tommy Harris may be available next year....I just don't want it...doesn't work here...just like West Coast Offense doesn't work here...

I hate the tampa 2, so weak against the run, about the only team still using a form of it that actually works is Minnesota.

The west coast offense works in Green Bay, Philly, Denver, why wouldn't it work in Buffalo?