Stanford vs ND

Pozitive51

This has been a good game. Jimmy Clausen is a hell of a quarterback.
And would look great in a Bills' uniform...I still maintain that he may be the best of the QBs in the draft this year, and as a junior coming out, *might* be around when the Bills pick....

Going to be an interesting draft.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerhart is a stud, he just ran over two ND defenders. I wouldnt mind seeing him and Harbaugh with the Bills next year.

Is it just me or does Gerhart look like he about 40 years old?

If the Bills draft someone from Stanford who has a first name of Toby, they get what they deserve. Toby? Are you kidding me? Toby? I could see if he was a Golden Retreiver, but a running back?

Is it just me or does Gerhart look like he about 40 years old?

If the Bills draft someone from Stanford who has a first name of Toby, they get what they deserve. Toby? Are you kidding me? Toby? I could see if he was a Golden Retreiver, but a running back?

At least Toby doesn't wear girly gloves and he's not from Los Gatos

At least Toby doesn't wear girly gloves and he's not from Los Gatos

He is from Stanford and his name is Toby.

Toby.

No thanks.

Forgetting about the Bills for a second, if some dude named Toby wins the Heisman it will send a subliminalist message to Al Quaeda. Do you know what that subliminalist message will be?

WE GAVE THE HEISMAN TO SOMEONE NAMED TOBY SO FEEL FREE TO INVADE ANY TIME.

Best game of the week. I've been watching a lot of Stanford because I like Harbaugh, and I swear that Gerhart kid has gotten better every week. He won me over for Heisman tonight. Pretty much just willed that win.

earthquake gerhart

He is from Stanford and his name is Toby.

Toby.

No thanks.

Forgetting about the Bills for a second, if some dude named Toby wins the Heisman it will send a subliminalist message to Al Quaeda. Do you know what that subliminalist message will be?

WE GAVE THE HEISMAN TO SOMEONE NAMED TOBY SO FEEL FREE TO INVADE ANY TIME.

Or it gives the message feel free to invade because we will go 1944 on your a**. :)

No doubt Weis is gone. One of the main excuses for Charlies' shortcomings is ND's ability to compete against other programs that don't have as high of academic standards as ND's.

That argument was just thrown out the window by a Stanford team (8-4) with much higher academic standards than that of ND.

Also, Stanford hasn't had 4 straight top 15 recruiting classes like Notre Dame has.

Notre Dame has decent talent. They're just not coached very well. Weis is a mediocrity. Clausen looks great though. And I'd love to see Jim Harbaugh as our next coach. He has "it."

Toby?

Was there anyone named Toby in 1944? You can't count Golden Retreivers.

Why not just name him Shep?

I don't know about Toby, but the 1939 Heisman went to a guy named Nile. Was that the tipping point when Japan started planning to attack Pearl Harbor?

And in 2000, less than a year before the 9/11 attacks, the Heisman went to a guy named Weinke

You might on to something correlating attacks on America following Heisman winners with fruity names

I don't know about Toby, but the 1939 Heisman went to a guy named Nile. Was that the tipping point when Japan started planning to attack Pearl Harbor?

And in 2000, less than a year before the 9/11 attacks, the Heisman went to a guy named Weinke

You might on to something correlating attacks on America following Heisman winners with fruity names

hahaha so whos winning the heisman in 2011? Some boy named Sue?

Nile is just unusual, not girlish. Niles would be girlish like Frasier's brother or a twerp that plays guitar for Springsteen. Weinke isn't girlish, it is nerdy. Plus it is a last name so it is not like there was a choice.

There was actually someone who named this dude Toby. Toby.

Nile is just unusual, not girlish. Niles would be girlish like Frasier's brother or a twerp that plays guitar for Springsteen. Weinke isn't girlish, it is nerdy. Plus it is a last name so it is not like there was a choice.

There was actually someone who named this dude Toby. Toby.

Toby is actually the shortened form of the name, Tobias. Does that change anything?

And would look great in a Bills' uniform...I still maintain that he may be the best of the QBs in the draft this year, and as a junior coming out, *might* be around when the Bills pick....

Going to be an interesting draft.

Glad someone agrees with me. This guy is used to our kind of weather. It'd be great to have him as our QB. I'm all for Clausen or Tebow. Preferably Clausen though.

Glad someone agrees with me. This guy is used to our kind of weather. It'd be great to have him as our QB. I'm all for Clausen or Tebow. Preferably Clausen though.

Sure he is. Everyone from Thousand Oaks, California is used to freezing cold temperatures, sub-zero wind-chill factors, multiple feet of snow, and something that our local weather people call the 'misery-index'. :flirt:

Wanker-Punk Jimmy 'I-Started-A-Bar-Fight-And-Got-My-Ass-Kicked' Clausen