Looking forward to the George Bush Bookmobile

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Bills had their asses handed to them the last two times they played the Patriots. If the Bills players then began to talk about how stupid the Patriots are, I suppose I'd end up with the same opinion of the Bills players as I have of some of the posters here.

Too bad those intellectual giants Al Gore and John Kerry weren't able to find people smart enough to run a campaign to beat him.

123373[/snapback]

I didn't say that the Republican party is not intelligent, just Dubya.

You're on a tear today. Not that I'm trying to start anything, but I've noticed that you usually seem to log on, post feverishly for 30-60 minutes, and then disappear again. It's easy to notice because at times you'll be the last person to post in the 10 most recent threads or so. This seems to happen several times per day. What gives?

The Bills had their asses handed to them the last two times they played the Patriots. If the Bills players then began to talk about how stupid the Patriots are, I suppose I'd end up with the same opinion of the Bills players as I have of some of the posters here.

123380[/snapback]

And the Bills players would probably care even less than the posters you are referring to, "WingNut".

You're on a tear today.  Not that I'm trying to start anything, but I've noticed that you usually seem to log on, post feverishly for 30-60 minutes, and then disappear again.  It's easy to notice because at times you'll be the last person to post in the 10 most recent threads or so.  This seems to happen several times per day.  What gives?

123390[/snapback]

Maybe you could do a spread sheet on your hypothesis. :lol::D

You're on a tear today.  Not that I'm trying to start anything, but I've noticed that you usually seem to log on, post feverishly for 30-60 minutes, and then disappear again.  It's easy to notice because at times you'll be the last person to post in the 10 most recent threads or so.  This seems to happen several times per day.  What gives?

123390[/snapback]

Work.

Not really.  Who are you again?

123671[/snapback]

Who am I, like name and address?? Not a chance. I just think when you get beat at something, then rant about how stupid your opponent is, then get beat again, and continue to rant about how stupid your opponent is, it doesn't reflect on you very well.

Anyway, my last couple posts were getting personal. I apologize. (Wouldn't want anyone challenging me to a spearing contest in the parking lot or anything.)

Who am I, like name and address?? Not a chance. I just think when you get beat at something, then rant about how stupid your opponent is, then get beat again, and continue to rant about how stupid your opponent is, it doesn't reflect on you very well.

Anyway, my last couple posts were getting personal. I apologize. (Wouldn't want anyone challenging me to a spearing contest in the parking lot or anything.)

123778[/snapback]

Don't flatter yourself, tough guy. :devil:<_<

Grow a pair! You sound like a pansy-ass liberal!

It was more like a 'who are you' in a 'why should I care what you think' kind of way.

I'm not the type to get all bent out of shape about what gets said on an internet message board (unlike some I know :devil:). I'm certainly not going to take anything up in a parking lot unless you do something that is really out of line (or I'm really drunk) - especially not with a Bills fan, which I assume you are.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

123380[/snapback]

The Patriots won the Super Bowl twice. There is NO analogy that you can come up with on Bush there! <_<

Ohh, and btw, I would not call TWO razor-thin victories having their 'asses handed to them'. Another analogy bites the dust. :devil:

Bush's favorite books range from Texas history to criticism of 1960s counterculture. According to the website of the Arizona Republic, AZCentral.com, Bush's favorite books are The Raven: A Biography of Sam Houston by Marquis James (Univ. of Texas Press); Robert J. Samuelson's The Good Life and Its Discontents: The American Dream in the Age of Entitlement (Vintage), a book that delves into the modern American psyche in regards to the "American Dream"; and The Dream and the Nightmare: The Sixties' Legacy to the Underclass by Myron Magnet (Encounter), which argues that the honorable intentions of 1960s liberals produced tragic consequences by ultimately creating today's underclass.

122901[/snapback]

You forgot he also noted in public that his favorite book as a child was:

The Very Hungry Caterpillar ~Eric Carle

The board book was published in 1969... <_<:devil:

Order It Here!

The Patriots won the Super Bowl twice. There is NO analogy that you can come up with on Bush there!  <_<

Ohh, and btw, I would not call TWO razor-thin victories having their 'asses handed to them'. Another analogy bites the dust.  :devil:

124277[/snapback]

But, weren't both of the Pats' SB wins 'razor-thin'? And now he's working on a 21 quarter streak of hold both houses of Congress. Seems like a valid analogy to me :devil:

Don't flatter yourself, tough guy. :devil:<_<

Grow a pair!  You sound like a pansy-ass liberal!

It was more like a 'who are you' in a 'why should I care what you think' kind of way.

I'm not the type to get all bent out of shape about what gets said on an internet message board (unlike some I know :devil:).  I'm certainly not going to take anything up in a parking lot unless you do something that is really out of line (or I'm really drunk) - especially not with a Bills fan, which I assume you are.

124105[/snapback]

Grow a pair? I need a wheelbarrow to carry around the ones I got now!

Why should (Democrats) care what I think? Because they want my vote. Calling (Republican) voters every name in the book is not a particularly useful way of winning them over.

Getting drunk in a parking lot is one of the better ideas I've heard today.

The Patriots won the Super Bowl twice. There is NO analogy that you can come up with on Bush there!  <_<

Ohh, and btw, I would not call TWO razor-thin victories having their 'asses handed to them'. Another analogy bites the dust.  :devil:

124277[/snapback]

Ok, so the Democrats ran everything for a couple generations - and now they're the minority party in every way. But they didn't lose, so don't change anything - just keep calling everyone on the other side stooopid - that'll win 'em over.