for what its worth

ishouldbegm

How can you coach a team via twitter. You're limited to 144 characters at a time and that would be tough to get any message across.

Additionally, the NFL's ban of tweeting during games would really put the Redskins at a disadvantage on gameday.

How can you coach a team via twitter. You're limited to 144 characters at a time and that would be touch to get any message across.

Additionally, the NFL's ban of tweeting during games would really put the Redskins at a disadvantage on gameday.

well played thessir :rolleyes:

How can you coach a team via twitter. You're limited to 144 characters at a time and that would be touch to get any message across.

:rolleyes:

As for McCargo, I hardly saw any of the Jags game but the previous week he played what was easily the best game of his pro career vs Tennessee. I like hearing reports that he put yet another good game together the following week.

Maybe it's wishful thinking but could McCargo be the latest example of this staff putting inferior players on the field while better players are continually chained to the bench?

You said "and that would be touch" ..... what would be touch. Redskins are playing touch football.That wouldnt be TOUGH at all.

Jason Lacanfora is hardly a credible source. If any team would have a harder time than the Bills convincing a quality coach to come to town it would be the Redskins. Snyder is a disaster. A rich little fat man with a Napolean complex. The Redskins are a joke and a graveyard for coaches. He will pay big bucks though.

How can you coach a team via twitter. You're limited to 144 characters at a time and that would be tough to get any message across.

:rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

Best quote here for some time. I would add that it would be more expedient and effective to coach via Facebook, if Shanahan feels the need to coach the team via remote electronic methods. The character limits are much less restrictive and the ability to post photos and links to video would be a much better coaching tool than Twitter, IMO.

:lol:

As for McCargo, I hardly saw any of the Jags game but the previous week he played what was easily the best game of his pro career vs Tennessee. I like hearing reports that he put yet another good game together the following week.

Maybe it's wishful thinking but could McCargo be the latest example of this staff putting inferior players on the field while better players are continually chained to the bench?

Shocking, I know. Speaking of which, can we clarify whether Whitner is now second string? I realized he injured his ankle, but it seems that he's behind George Wilson now.

:lol:

McCargo is still very young. Get him someone that will light a fire under his a$$ every week and he will turn into a player. As a group we tend to give up on players very quickly.

Matter of fact I think we should bring back Rob Johnson......