Amateur hour at the White House

Magox

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually !@#$ this whole discussion, it's a complete waste of my time. You guys will go on waving your dicks around chanting we're number one until it's time to criticize the leadership you didn't vote for, then it's back to "he's running this country into the ground, our nation as we know it is falling apart, and holy **** the sky is falling."

Not one of you dickheads has demonstrated one shred of statistical evidence to suggest we're number at ANYTHING worth being best at, but it hasn't stopped you from fellating eachother with all the passion and zeal of Glenn Beck tripping X.

I've never encountered a group of individuals less capable of self-reflection than you blowhards. You're so confoundedly blinded by what you've decided to be true that when someone challenges your way of thinking you resort to insults, name calling, and overall dumbassitude. It's sad really.

Enjoy the circle jerks, ladies. When you're ready to open your eyes to something new, let me know.

Aaaaaaaannnnnd POP goes the weasel.

You have the liberal debate code down cold. Argue, rant, yell, fail, call people names, take ball and go home while yelling how the entire world is wrong, and only you are right.

Awesome.

Hey man, when I've had enough, I've enough.

Also, bang up job refuting the claim of "better place to live" with competing evidence. Very non-childish of you, as usual.

So you base your claim of better place to live on an article, on a study that only takes in certain criteria. Try living outside the US, talk to people who have lived outside the US and I think to a person they'll all laugh hysterically at your claims. Time to grow up junior.

Aaaaaaaannnnnd POP goes the weasel.

You have the liberal debate code down cold. Argue, rant, yell, fail, call people names, take ball and go home while yelling how the entire world is wrong, and only you are right.

Awesome.

Yeah, it's called data. And when you debate with blockheads incapable of providing their own, you reach a popping point.

So you base your claim of better place to live on an article, on a study that only takes in certain criteria. Try living outside the US, talk to people who have lived outside the US and I think to a person they'll all laugh hysterically at your claims. Time to grow up junior.

For starters, it's not an "article" it's a UN report.

And for the record, I have lived outside the US, grandpappy. It was just in a ****ty country (Spain).

How does that make those countries a better place to live? So based on that Malaysia is a better place to live than the US. Quite while you're only waaaaay behind.

No actually, he asked what global trends they lead in.

When you asked what countries were better place to live in, I provided you with a UN report which answered that very question.

Still waiting for you to counter with something other than insults...

I've married, live with, talked to, worked with dozens and dozens of people from other parts of the world. And they all love this country in ways and for reasons you'll never understand. At least until you grow up.