Clausen sucker punched

EC-Bills

That bar is a big athlete hangout...I'm surprised whoever hit him didn't get his ass beat. Some of those clowns are usually just itching for a fight. I was there for the home opener and some meathead offensive lineman tried to start dancing with me as I went to take a leak. I told him thanks but no thanks and he screamed "Thats what I thought B word, get out of here!" :wallbash: WTF??

I wonder how much Clausen had to drink that night... Seems like the scenario went something like this.

1) clausen gets drunk on appletinis and/or cosmos

2) fan sees clausen getting drunk on some mary drink

3) fan wonders "self... why is this douche getting drunk when he should be getting ready for Stanford?"

4) fan continues to wonder as he drinks his beer

5) fan gets drunk enough to approach Clausen

6) fan pays bar bill in order to make a VERY quick exit

7) fan asks clausen why he's drinking cosmos

8) clausen mentions his flowing golden locks

9) fan punches clausen in the face

10) fan runs like hell.

That is messed up. Really messed up.

Besides, if it weren't for Clausen ND wouldn't have even been in half of the games ther played let alone win the other half.

I guess I am saying that it isn't Jimmy Clausens fault.

I wonder how much Clausen had to drink that night... Seems like the scenario went something like this.

3) fan wonders "self... why is this douche getting drunk when he should be getting ready for Stanford?"

10) fan runs like hell.

hahahahahah...thanks for the laugh

Keep in mind, this idiot is acting just like the losers that torched Leodis McKelvin's lawn.

Clausen was at the place after the game with his parents, girlfriend, and fellow teammates, so it's not like he needed to be "getting ready for Stanford".

Not even close.

I wonder how many TBD'ers would've punched Edwards in the face if in a similar situation? :wallbash:

Pathetic human beings with nothing else going in their life and who would get the crap beat out of them by a 6'4", 220 lbs man I would guess.

If you take a game you don't even play that seriously, you should just punch yourself in the face because you're a loser.

10) fan runs like hell.

It was Saturday night, he is a college kid too.

Not even close.

How is this not even close? Because Clausen didn't cost them the game? Doesn't matter.

A fan is entitled to his/her opinion and more than allowed to heckle a player, IMO....but what this guy did is borderline assault. Regardless of the legal ramifications, taking out your frustrations as a fan by intimidating or physically attacking a player is beyond immature.

How is this not even close? Because Clausen didn't cost them the game? Doesn't matter.

A fan is entitled to his/her opinion and more than allowed to heckle a player, IMO....but what this guy did is borderline assault. Regardless of the legal ramifications, taking out your frustrations as a fan by intimidating or physically attacking a player is beyond immature.

If the story is accurate, there is nothing borderline about it. I think swamp was saying that assault and vandalism are not even close.

Pathetic human beings with nothing else going in their life and who would get the crap beat out of them by a 6'4", 220 lbs man I would guess.

If you take a game you don't even play that seriously, you should just punch yourself in the face because you're a loser.

Calm down on the roid rage there Lattimer. :wallbash: I was being sarcastic, obviously, with the rolling of the eyes. I don't condone the behavior in any way, shape, or form. It just reminded me something that some of the guys on here would do if they ran into Edwards from reading some of their posts. Geez bro.