How unwatchable is tonights Texans-Titans ganme?

Hossage

I dont even recognize this as football. After each play, the players flail their arms at each other in an odd and uncoordinated manner and bob their heads. Either hit the other guy or go back to your huddle. Dont talk about it.

#94 wound up and put an elbow into #68 from Tennessee right in front of the ref, and didnt get ejected for it. None of the other six referees ejected him. His coach didnt sit him down. I would rather watch the WWF.

These players couldnt tackle their male sex dolls, even if they were degreased and they pulled the needles out of their arms to make sure it didnt pop.

Dog: yeah VY can be deadly, especially if you use him right. Terelle Pryor isnt any dumber than VY was in college, and he is even bigger

Its a great game if you like effort and a close game. Its not a good game if you like to see good football.

Guest dog14787
I dont even recognize this as football. After each play, the players flail their arms at each other in an odd and uncoordinated manner and bob their heads. Either hit the other guy or go back to your huddle. Dont talk about it.

#94 wound up and put an elbow into #68 from Tennessee right in front of the ref, and didnt get ejected for it. None of the other six referees ejected him. His coach didnt sit him down. I would rather watch the WWF.

These players couldnt tackle their male sex dolls, even if they were degreased and they pulled the needles out of their arms to make sure it didnt pop.

Been a good game to me, Vince Young just keep getting better and better and better.

I'm not disagreeing with you on the officiating, just didn't pay it much attention.

Dog: yeah VY can be deadly, especially if you use him right. Terelle Pryor isnt any dumber than VY was in college, and he is even bigger

Its a great game if you like effort and a close game. Its not a good game if you like to see good football.

this years browns-bills game makes any game look like the superbowl

Been a good game to me, Vince Young just keep getting better and better and better.

I'm not disagreeing with you on the officiating, just didn't pay it much attention.

Any time Vince Young is not sucking his thumb in the closet is "getting better"

The horse collar tackle call on the Texans was absolute BS and covered a p*** poor call by Tennessee.

It was a very hotly-contested, competitive game. A lot of hot headedness.

Both teams played very hard and I thought also played well. Except for the field goal kicking, all units on the field played well. The teams were evenly-matched.

When one offense didn't score, it was usually due to excellent defensive play. When an offense scored, they earned it.

BTW, Brian Cushing looked great tonight. He's a 6'3" 260 pound inside linebacker. He plays alongside DeMeco Ryans. Cushing flies to the ball and is very physical. If he can stay healthy, he might have a great career. He looked like Urlacher on a lot of plays.

Any time Vince Young is not sucking his thumb in the closet is "getting better"

The horse collar tackle call on the Texans was absolute BS and covered a p*** poor call by Tennessee.

What is with the sour grapes? Why do so many have a hard time admitting that Young is turning in to a pretty damn fine football player? He was great tonight... when he was winning games in the first phase of his career, he was doing it with pure athleticism and instinct. The time on the bench seems to have done him wonders. He is making good decisions, and is using his legs as a weapon, not his only weapon. He really seems to be picking up the mental aspect of the game... kind of makes me long for the days when a rookie QB starting their first season was almost unheard of.

This was one of the better games I have seen all season... two football teams that wanted to win, and played hard. Ofiiciating was spotty on both sides... but that didn't take away from the game.

What is with the sour grapes? Why do so many have a hard time admitting that Young is turning in to a pretty damn fine football player? He was great tonight... when he was winning games in the first phase of his career, he was doing it with pure athleticism and instinct. The time on the bench seems to have done him wonders. He is making good decisions, and is using his legs as a weapon, not his only weapon. He really seems to be picking up the mental aspect of the game... kind of makes me long for the days when a rookie QB starting their first season was almost unheard of.

This was one of the better games I have seen all season... two football teams that wanted to win, and played hard. Ofiiciating was spotty on both sides... but that didn't take away from the game.

No sour grapes at all. I am just afraid of the mind set of many Bills fans to look at marginal players in a " well he's better than who we got" mindset. If you where a Indianapolis, New England, Pittsburgh or New Orleans fan would you say Young was great? Of course not. You would have higher standards.

No sour grapes at all. I am just afraid of the mind set of many Bills fans to look at marginal players in a " well he's better than who we got" mindset. If you where a Indianapolis, New England, Pittsburgh or New Orleans fan would you say Young was great? Of course not. You would have higher standards.

If he is in the right situation, with the talent around him to match his skills, I don't see why Young can't be "great". He isn't going to put up 350 yards and 4 td's every week, but with his legs, he is a threat to keep any drive alive. He seems to be improving as a passer...I think the sky is the limit for him. But, I only live in Austin! :wallbash:

If he is in the right situation, with the talent around him to match his skills, I don't see why Young can't be "great". He isn't going to put up 350 yards and 4 td's every week, but with his legs, he is a threat to keep any drive alive. He seems to be improving as a passer...I think the sky is the limit for him. But, I only live in Austin! :wallbash:

Well thats a immediate disqualification.

But the concern is his legs-how long can they last? How long can he be a scrambling QB? Even running backs with 80 Lbs on him have short life spans. Until he impresses me with his pocket passing skills, I pass.

BTW, Brian Cushing looked great tonight. He's a 6'3" 260 pound inside linebacker. He plays alongside DeMeco Ryans. Cushing flies to the ball and is very physical. If he can stay healthy, he might have a great career. He looked like Urlacher on a lot of plays.

looks like I totally missed it on my predraft assessment of Brian Cushing :wallbash: He looks like a heck of a player so far.