Serious Question

EZC-Boston

Does anyone have info on where Buffalo groups are staying? Any Saturday night parties? Any tradtional tailgate location at the stadium?

123549[/snapback]

We are staying @ the yankee clipper in fort lauderdale, and Salvatore (of Savlvatore's Italian Garden) has a big bash Saturday night...as for tailgating @ the stadium, I'm not sure

Does anyone have info on where Buffalo groups are staying? Any Saturday night parties? Any tradtional tailgate location at the stadium?

123549[/snapback]

And there will be about 40 of us at the Holiday in on Ft. Lauderdale Beach. We will be tailgating in the RV lot...

No Baha Cabania?

123781[/snapback]

Unfortuantly no... and im not sure why. I assume it was booked.

Jimmy just said "we are staying here, get some rooms"... so i did. $79 a night internet special, when I called, she said $119 a night, and I told her about the "internet special" and it really was... saved $40 a night. . . . anyway, we'll meet up with you guys obviously... Ill send you my cell # as we get closer here.

Unfortuantly no... and im not sure why. I assume it was booked.

Jimmy just said "we are staying here, get some rooms"... so i did. $79 a night internet special, when I called, she said $119 a night, and I told her about the "internet special" and it really was... saved $40 a night. . . . anyway, we'll meet up with you guys obviously... Ill send you my cell # as we get closer here.

123794[/snapback]

unfortunately, I will not be there...yes, I know I am bush league