Go listen to JP's new Video on BB.com

ICE

He gave a little Q&A Session a little while ago. I really want this kid to play. I see a kid with all the skills RJ had and then some, but other than looks....the comparisons STOP there. This kid has fire. He has heart and a sharp mind. You can just see in his eyes he is gonna do what needs to be done.

He addresses his leg. As for as he knows he has full release and is NOT being limited in practice. he felt NO PAIN at NE. the leg got hit and he felt NO PAIN. NO swelling, NO soreness after. he addresses the fact that he was not in a right place mentally because of concern for the leg. He now knows it's a non issue and he should go out there and put it behind him.

Practice? he has had next to NONE leading up to NE. He and mathews shared some time on the Scout team. Way to go MM! Put a fuggin rookie in with no practice. Nice move jackass! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

And this is just for Fake Fat Sunny....He says there is NO WAY TO SIMULATE THE CONDITIONS OTHER THAN TO......PLAY! HA! Even a damn rookie gets it!

Bottom line this kid was fugged by this staff. If they would let him have most of the reps this week I bet he could start. Hell listen to him, you can tell he is itching to get back out there. He says he hasn't slept well since then because his performance bothered him. Fuggin Sweet! Been a long time since we had a QB that was that damn concerned! Lastly, listen to what he says about 'when it's time to go home'....this kid is gonna be good folks!

He gave a little Q&A Session a little while ago.  I really want this kid to play.  I see a kid with all the skills RJ had and then some, but other than looks....the comparisons STOP there.  This kid has fire. He has heart and a sharp mind. You can just see in his eyes he is gonna do what needs to be done.

He addresses his leg. As for as he knows he has full release and is NOT being limited in practice. he felt NO PAIN at NE. the leg got hit and he felt NO PAIN. NO swelling, NO soreness after.  he addresses the fact that he was not in a right place mentally because of concern for the leg. He now knows it's a non issue and he should go out there and put it behind him.

Practice?  he has had next to NONE leading up to NE. He and mathews shared some time on the Scout team. Way to go MM! Put a fuggin rookie in with no practice. Nice move jackass!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

And this is just for Fake Fat Sunny....He says there is NO WAY TO SIMULATE THE CONDITIONS OTHER THAN TO......PLAY!  HA! Even a damn rookie gets it!

Bottom line this kid was fugged by this staff. If they would let him have most of the reps this week I bet he could start.  Hell listen to him, you can tell he is itching to get back out there. He says he hasn't slept well since then because his performance bothered him. Fuggin Sweet!  Been a long time since we had a QB that was that damn concerned!  Lastly, listen to what he says about 'when it's time to go home'....this kid is gonna be good folks!

122302[/snapback]

Im very puzzled now why MM put him into the game.

Oh please, EVERY backup in the NFL is in the same boat when they get put into a game. Gimme a berak. If JPL hadn't been put in, people would've been bitching at MM for keeping Drew in. In fact, I read several posts during the game stating just that. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

CW

He felt NO PAIN at NE. the leg got hit and he felt NO PAIN. NO swelling, NO soreness after.  he addresses the fact that he was not in a right place mentally because of concern for the leg. He now knows it's a non issue and he should go out there and put it behind him.

Hell listen to him, you can tell he is itching to get back out there. He says he hasn't slept well since then because his performance bothered him. Fuggin Sweet!  Been a long time since we had a QB that was that damn concerned!  Lastly, listen to what he says about 'when it's time to go home'....this kid is gonna be good folks!

122302[/snapback]

Have you ever considered that his disregard for his injury now (putting it behind him) and his itching to get out there (and lack of sleep over it) is exactly the result MM intended?

IMHO MM threw him out there specifically to shock him. Welcome to the big leagues kid - anything can happen at any time - better be ready from now on. I'm wondering if there was some issue a la McGahee where they felt they needed to give him a jolt of reality. Regardless of what you think - I think it is obvious JP is better off for the experience - he has a fire and desire to prove himself that simply wasn't there before.

Have you ever considered that his disregard for his injury now (putting it behind him) and his itching to get out there (and lack of sleep over it) is exactly the result MM intended?

IMHO MM threw him out there specifically to shock him.  Welcome to the big leagues kid - anything can happen at any time - better be ready from now on.  I'm wondering if there was some issue a la McGahee where they felt they needed to give him a jolt of reality.  Regardless of what you think - I think it is obvious JP is better off for the experience - he has a fire and desire to prove himself that simply wasn't there before.

122345[/snapback]

I think it has always been there, but I agree this really pissed him off. He is a competitor and not doing well ALWAYS fires a competitor up. did you see the interview? This kid wants to get back out there.

I can't open it...c'mon ice! what does he say about going home???

122358[/snapback]

Dude I just told you. He says when it's time to go home (at the end of the day) It actually means it's time to study more! Watch more film, study more of the playbook etc. That is an attitude that STARS in this league adapt.

Dude I just told you. He says when it's time to go home (at the end of the day) It actually means it's time to study more!  Watch more film, study more of the playbook etc.  That is an attitude that STARS in this league adapt.

122386[/snapback]

ICE, I hear *every* player in the league say that...

CW

Don't be a dick. You can tell the kid means it.

122468[/snapback]

I'm not trying to "be a dick," as you so elequently put it. I'm being serious; every interview I hear with players, they seem to say, "I study film 18 hours a day and practice/excercise 6 hours a day." When coaches are asked about players, they all say, "He's a film junkie and a gym junkie!" I don't put much opinion into what players/coaches say in interviews, as 99% of it is nothing.

We all hope that you're right though and that he turns out to be a great one. I'll wait for him to play a real game before I make any judgements (although I was VERY impressed with his preseason games).

CW

Oh please, EVERY backup in the NFL is in the same boat when they get put into a game.  Gimme a berak.  If JPL hadn't been put in, people would've been bitching at MM for keeping Drew in.  In fact, I read several posts during the game stating just that.  Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

CW

122328[/snapback]

LMAO, so true. There are too many fans on this forum that are nothing but bitches

Oh please, EVERY backup in the NFL is in the same boat when they get put into a game.  Gimme a berak.  If JPL hadn't been put in, people would've been bitching at MM for keeping Drew in.  In fact, I read several posts during the game stating just that.  Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

CW

122328[/snapback]

You forget about #6...HE'S your #2 QB. I know it gets complicated for you, Fez, when there's more than two choices. But if JP was not prepared to go in, then Matthews should have mopped up in NE. Sorry to be so hard on you...I know you must be bummed that your boy Drew is not livin up to your hype. But Bledsoe needs friends now. I guess you, Campy and NJSue are all he has.

PTR

You forget about #6...HE'S your #2 QB.  I know it gets complicated for you, Fez, when there's more than two choices.  But if JP was not prepared to go in, then Matthews should have mopped up in NE.  Sorry to be so hard on you...I know you must be bummed that your boy Drew is not livin up to your hype.  But Bledsoe needs friends now.  I guess you, Campy and NJSue are all he has.

PTR

122496[/snapback]

And why would Mathews have been any different? I've read several posts here saying that Mathews and JPL had the same amount of practice time and neither was with the starters. So what's the difference? None...

And again I ask, where have I defneded Bledsoe in the past week or so? There's plenty of things you can pick a fight with me on, try something that I've actually said recently, k?

CW