Any word from Trent Edwards?

DDD

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything from Trent? Clearly he and Jauron had a mutual admiration. Not only is Jauron gone but Fitz has been named the starter. Is he avoiding the media or is he not a hot interview now? I would like his take on the situation despite the "pc" high road "jauron approach" he takes at press confrences

he was just passed on the depth chart by Brian Brohm.

:thumbsup:

Brohm is guaranteed a roster spot since the Bills recruited him off the GB PS. I think the interesting question is whether you cut Edwards to clear the roster spot (I doubt it since he likely has trade value even if it is merely for a draft pick). mu guess is that fan favorite of many Hamdan is gonna be gone soon.

Brohm is guaranteed a roster spot since the Bills recruited him off the GB PS. I think the interesting question is whether you cut Edwards to clear the roster spot (I doubt it since he likely has trade value even if it is merely for a draft pick). mu guess is that fan favorite of many Hamdan is gonna be gone soon.

Has to be Hamdan... no way they keep 4. Now that they have brought this guy in from the Packers... he should be given an opportunity to start a game... have an in-season open competition. :thumbsup:

Has to be Hamdan... no way they keep 4. Now that they have brought this guy in from the Packers... he should be given an opportunity to start a game... have an in-season open competition. :thumbsup:

The Hamdam fan club on TSW won't like it, but it would not surprise me if this was a deliberate message to the Bills roster along the lines of Fewell demanding more toughness by going to the pads for workouts.

By the accounts I hear Hamdan is a popular guy on the team. He also apparently played a role as a confidant of Edwards. Fewell has taken steps with putting in Fitz as his starter as separating HIS team from the approach taken by Jauron. Maybe getting a replacement for Hamdan is part of the signal that knowing the old Bills Nonffense has no value and being a good guy is not what makes it on this team its whether you help the schemes on the field.

It makes little sense to cut Edwards as a recent NFL starter and a youngster he has value despite being injury prone and simply bad in the Jauron Noffense. If you want to send the message no one is safe unless they perform on the field and Edwards should not be cut as you may get something for him so why give him away, then letting Hamdan go makes a lot of sense.

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything from Trent? Clearly he and Jauron had a mutual admiration. Not only is Jauron gone but Fitz has been named the starter. Is he avoiding the media or is he not a hot interview now? I would like his take on the situation despite the "pc" high road "jauron approach" he takes at press confrences

I am sure you'll hear the usual, "I'm a Juaron supported" as far as Dick getting fired. And the ever so common, "it's up the coaches", when discussing Fitz getting the start. The guy has no passion. I would love to hear him say he wants and should be starting or at least something that sounds like he wants to play. But that is his persona and it translates on the field. Good luck in the UFL Trent...

I am sure you'll hear the usual, "I'm a Juaron supported" as far as Dick getting fired. And the ever so common, "it's up the coaches", when discussing Fitz getting the start. The guy has no passion. I would love to hear him say he wants and should be starting or at least something that sounds like he wants to play. But that is his persona and it translates on the field. Good luck in the UFL Trent...

I hear that they fine the players $$$$ for talking out at One Bill Drive.