Any word from Trent Edwards?

DDD

I'n still a Trent Edwards fan. I know, I know, you guys are already writing a reply telling me I'm a idiot. The guy could still be the future of the team. Fewell putting Fitz in just says to TE, "Hey idiot you are not safe". Bottom line, Fitz will go deep and Edwards will not throw the deep ball unless the receiver is super, super wide open. But he will gain his confidence back when he starts in two weeks.

Here's a link to an article on ESPN:

linky

What AVP had to say about the switch:

Offensive coordinator Alex Van Pelt criticized Edwards for being too hesitant and making poor decisions.

"A little bit of it is our fault for asking him to do some of the things we have," Van Pelt said. "But the bottom line is we've got to find ways to make plays. Sometimes it's a fine line between forcing the football in there and making the smart decision. And with our guys right now, we felt like we needed to get some of those balls thrown that weren't."

Edwards hasn't taken his demotion well. He twice walked away from reporters when they approached him in the locker room Thursday.

Here's a link to an article on ESPN:

linky

Edwards hasn't taken his demotion well. He twice walked away from reporters when they approached him in the locker room Thursday.

Figures. Not only did he get demoted, but the Bills canned his 'bestest' buddy Dick.

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything from Trent? Clearly he and Jauron had a mutual admiration. Not only is Jauron gone but Fitz has been named the starter. Is he avoiding the media or is he not a hot interview now? I would like his take on the situation despite the "pc" high road "jauron approach" he takes at press confrences

LOL we wont' hear from him. Jauron is the only reason Trent was a starter in the NFL in the first place.

not sure if anyone mentioned this yet or not.....but when we sign someone off GB's practice squad they have a chance to offer that player a contract to keep him......it was reported today that Brohm was offered a two-year contract by GB, buffalo matched it and he took buffalo by choice because it was a "new beginning" and a better opportunity.......

no biggie, but just saying, GB didn't necessarily want to lose him and he may have some value still.....

He did ask the reporters if there would be a special midnight screening of New Moon: The Twilight Saga tonight....