Top Coaching Candidates...

Guest dog14787
Buffalo also would be proper, but in a story about the Bills, you have to differentiate.

I've heard rumblings the search for a GM has started. If true, then the coaching search will begin after the GM is hired.

Thanks for the rumblings :unsure:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralph is definitely uninspired so I'd say it's a pretty reasonable. The Jauron hiring was no less absurd than practically anyone on that list would be. And rest assured, if a Pasqualoni is hired C.Biscuit will be there to defend the hiring. The last organization changing coach the Bills hired was Chuck Knox. Even Levy was a retread who just lucked into the best talent in the conference and managed to not totally f' it up.

:unsure:

And there hasn't been an Ohio State University in 25 years.

And for a brief time in the 1990s there was no such thing as Kent State.

I'll bet you can guess what those schools are called when referred to in newspapers.

Whatever, its not worth debating the point any further. I still maintain Turner Gill's talent relies in coaching young men and that it why he will excel at the college level.

I guess at the University AT Buffalo they don't teach proper sentence structure - in your sentence, the word you were looking for is "lies" rather than "relies". Just saying...

Heaven forbid I don't type everything out properly on an internet message board.

University at Buffalo is a local thing. Any national reference is University of Buffalo.

Just like no news organization goes out of its way to call it The Ohio State University.

TG -

NyQuil is obviously on NyQuil regarding the University OF Buffalo's history - founded by its first Chancellor, former East Aurora native and 13th US president Millard Fillmore...

University OF Buffalo

...a private institution, long before it was usurped by SUNY.

Now, please help me - how do I get Ralph to realize his last great stroke of genius is...

Mike Leach

TG -

NyQuil is obviously on NyQuil regarding the University OF Buffalo's history - founded by its fist Chancellor, former East Aurora native and 13th US president Millard Fillmore...

University OF Buffalo

...a private institution, long before it was usurped by SUNY.

See above, I'm done arguing this online. If you read my post, I do admit the school was originally called the University of Buffalo until 1962.

How about Russ Grimm here in Phoenix...

I don't know if I'm totally sold on him, but I would take Russ Grimm over many of the other names mentioned in this thread. He's won rings, he's tough, and I think he would finally see to it that the OL got fixed.

Random Pasqualoni tidbit:

The year prior to his firing, there was a huge contingent of SU fans who crucified him for using this weird 'shield' formation on punts where two guys lined up in the backfield. I thought at the time that criticism was silly given that Cuse was about the only team in the country who matched - and often outplayed - Frank Beamer's VT Special Teams.

If you've watched any college football this year you may have noticed that half the teams are now using that same formation.

There's allot to like about Mike Leach and I wouldn't mind seeing his boy Graham Harrell get a shot at the NFL.

Harrell is currently the 3rd string QB for the Saskatchewan Roughriders....I don't know what that says about his talent level.

Random Pasqualoni tidbit:

The year prior to his firing, there was a huge contingent of SU fans who crucified him for using this weird 'shield' formation on punts where two guys lined up in the backfield. I thought at the time that criticism was silly given that Cuse was about the only team in the country who matched - and often outplayed - Frank Beamer's VT Special Teams.

If you've watched any college football this year you may have noticed that half the teams are now using that same formation.

He invented that ****ty formation? I've seen more blocked punts with that formation than I've ever seen in my life.