Theory on why Jauron was fired this week

fairfaxbill

There is no doubt that Firing Jauron has been on Ralph's mind for quite a while, but I'd have to say the straw that broke the camels back was the decision to not accept the penalty and allow Tennessee to kick the field goal to put the game out of reach.

I remember turning to my brother during the game and telling him "That stupid **** needs to be fired"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One theory I'm thinking about is Ralph Wilson wants desperately for Trent Edwards to be his QB this year and next year. Jauron's contemplation of inserting Fitzpatrick as a starter blows that strategy.

I'm guessing Edwards starts the rest of the season now that Jauron is gone. We will be trading that top 10 draft pick as well.

i fully disagree with these guesses and theories, disguised as assertions because why else would you start this thread? Mr. Wilson has never been entirely sold on Trent. that's not to say he's knocked him, but he wanted to see what he was about as much as everyone else this season.

jw

Bingo. Which is why Trent hasn't had a fair shot during his entire tenure here. Trent could be a lot like a Joe Flacco if he had a good team around him. TE gets way too much blame for the Bills' failures. That's what happens with uneducated football fans. Let me tell you this...

Dumb and dumber. First, Big Ben has tons of talent and would be a good QB in Buffalo or wherever. Players tend to make coaches look good, and you can't polish a turd. All this nonsense about Buffalo coaching sucking the talent out of players is crap. These players (JP, Edwards, et al) just weren't very talented to begin with. Joe Flacco can fling a ball 50 yards without winding up. Are you seriously comparing TE's dishrag arm to Flacco's? Time to get a grip here folks. And lastly, doesn't everybody know tha Donahoe tried to trade up w/Houston to select Roethlisberger before his archrival Cowher could nab him? Houston backed out at the last minute when it looked like they might not get Dunta Robinson w/ Buffalo's pick. We never passed on Big Ben, and at least TD made the effort. He knew there was a big drop off in QB talent after Ben in that draft.

There is no doubt that Firing Jauron has been on Ralph's mind for quite a while, but I'd have to say the straw that broke the camels back was the decision to not accept the penalty and allow Tennessee to kick the field goal to put the game out of reach.

I remember turning to my brother during the game and telling him "That stupid **** needs to be fired"

I think Ralphs old rival Bud Adams was the final straw. The left then right then left again middle finger salute and the double finale salute was all Ralph could bear. I think Jauron finally embarrassed Ralph so bad he had to do something.

Thanks Bud Adams. This Bud is for you! :unsure:

I think Ralphs old rival Bud Adams was the final straw. The left then right then left again middle finger salute and the double finale salute was all Ralph could bear. I think Jauron finally embarrassed Ralph so bad he had to do something.

Thanks Bud Adams. This Bud is for you! :rolleyes:

I think you may be closer to the truth than you think.