Dick Jauron Quote Of The Year

Estelle Getty

Bills coach Dick Jauron was unaware of Titans owner Bud Adams' obscene gesture toward Bills fans at the end of yesterday's game. "I did not (hear of it)," he said. "I don't know why he would do that, but I suspect he had his reasons because he did it."-cbssportsline.com

One day wull get a coach who remembers and cares about his organazation getting flipped off.........one day.

"When you make a decision you know when you should do it," Jauron said. "Bud wasn't thinking about flipping us off three days ago. He wasn't thinking about it two weeks ago. And when he started to think about it, he thought he needed to move on it and do something. Clearly he believes it was the right thing to do."

dick jauron, the gift that keeps on seeping

Bills coach Dick Jauron was unaware of Titans owner Bud Adams' obscene gesture toward Bills fans at the end of yesterday's game. "I did not (hear of it)," he said. "I don't know why he would do that, but I suspect he had his reasons because he did it."

To which the reporter replied, "Why you green-blooded, inhuman..."

"That is correct, Dr. McCoy," interrupted Coach Jauron.

Jauron "This isn't my real job, you know."

Reporter "No?"

Jauron "Nope. My friend Trent and I are saving up to open our own pet store."

Reporter "That's nice."

Jauron "I got worms!"

Reporter "I beg your pardon?"

Jauron "That's what we're gonna call it. "I Got Worms!" We're gonna specialize in selling worm farms. You know, like ant farms."

"I don't know why he would do that, but I suspect he had his reasons because he did it."--Dick jauron

dick, he gave you and your team the finger. two fingers. and that is how you react? does dick even know what the finger symbolizes?

dear dick,

the finger means !@#$ you. dick, if someone says !@#$ you, do you say "I don't know why he would do that, but I suspect he had his reasons because he did it."

Bills coach Dick Jauron was unaware of Titans owner Bud Adams' obscene gesture toward Bills fans at the end of yesterday's game. "I did not (hear of it)," he said. "I don't know why he would do that, but I suspect he had his reasons because he did it."-cbssportsline.com

One day wull get a coach who remembers and cares about his organazation getting flipped off.........one day.

...from Billsdaily "No Word On Starting QB: Dick Jauron gave no insight on who will start at quarterback during today's press conference. He said he will discuss all personnel decision on Wednesday. Not exactly a ringing endorsement for Trent Edwards. He said he watched the film and saw some things that were good and some things that he needs to do better. He said he thinks he still has confidence in him."

Um... that's concerning. How do you question yourself about whether you have confidence in your own decisions? For me it's either you have confidence or you don't have confidence...

...from Billsdaily "No Word On Starting QB: Dick Jauron gave no insight on who will start at quarterback during today's press conference. He said he will discuss all personnel decision on Wednesday. Not exactly a ringing endorsement for Trent Edwards. He said he watched the film and saw some things that were good and some things that he needs to do better. He said he thinks he still has confidence in him."

Um... that's concerning. How do you question yourself about whether you have confidence in your own decisions? For me it's either you have confidence or you don't have confidence...

Let's start Hamden! :lol: