Official BUF@TEN game thread

stuckincincy

As bad as it was , I don't argue with the decision. We are horrendous on third down. Take the penalty and I have no doubt that TEN picks up the first , scores a TD and we have no time left. I hate conceding a 3 to the other team, but we can't stop for crap on 3rd down. We suck so bad, it actually makes sense to "hold" them to a FG instead of a chance at another set of downs they are sure to pick up.

and that is the problem with this team..Even the coach has no trust in his defense...You are probably right...they do pick

it up...what message does it send though?

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how everyone on here is flipping out saying that a coach needs to have confidence in his team to stop them on third and long. Jauron is without a doubt a terrible coach, but you coach to the situation, and he made the right move on that call.

Think back to Losman against the Jets last year. There is a perfect example of a coach having confidence in his QB to put the game away....and how did that work out?? Ohh yea...everyone was calling for Jauron's head, saying that he was an idiot for not playing it safe. It was a stupid call because he shouldn't have had confidence in JP to make that play. The same situation as today, he had no reason to have confidence in our D on another 3rd and long, and he made the right call.

Exactly. Jauron isn't a terrible coach because he knows his defense can't stop anyone. He is a terrible coach because his defense can't stop anyone.

Count me in as another person who is siding with T.O. here. Dude got bamboozled to come to a JV team and he's finally showing how pissed he is about it. Good for him.

Yep. Just about sums up how any self-respecting fan should feel. This team is a joke and has been walking all over its fans for the past decade.

I know a lot of you guys love to blame the QB for everything. Whoever we have at QB, I really hope that the Bills finally decide in the off season that it is important to have a quality offensive line. Otherwise, it makes no difference whatsoever who is playing QB, RB, or WR.

Count me in as another person who is siding with T.O. here. Dude got bamboozled to come to a JV team and he's finally showing how pissed he is about it. Good for him.

Dude had no place else to go. We bid against ourselves to get him. He gets his money AND he blows off camp and practices half the time claiming mysterious ailments. Screw him.

Prediction-Bills will sell out their next home game, Ralph Wilson will take that as reason not to make any serious changes(why should he if foolish 'Bill-ievers" buy his product), and Bills fans WILL CONTINUE TO OWN this mess that is their team. That's right- root for them, attend the games, buy their merch- and watch Wilson continue not to invest for success. Bills fans own this poor excuse for a season. Period.