Losman still sucks

Chick Marmelade

JP is that you??

Funny that McGuire and JP should be in the same thread as both are a much better suited for the second tier… CFL at best.

The TE vs JP question was already answered during the previous 2 seaons. Even though Losman lost that one, he could have been a hell of a double for Sandler in the remake of the longest yard...

JP is that you..hahaha! Hey LOSTMAN you suck!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL ok bonehead. You started the Losman vs Edwards bull ****....when Losman isn't even on the team. The thread simply states "Losman still sucks". If you think "Losman still sucks" discussion is "stupid" DON'T READ IT BONEHEAD! Maybe you are JP himself...LOL, or maybe his stool pusher.

I think you are the one smoking something...JP's pud perhaps?

Get a life loser.

Whoa, time to back off the crystal meth buddy. I can understand why you're incapable of understanding the sheer stupidity of this thread.

:wallbash:

Whoa, time to back off the crystal meth buddy. I can understand why you're incapable of understanding the sheer stupidity of this thread.

:oops:

Stating Lostman sucks is a fact jack, not stupidity.

Those who started the Edwards/Lostman comparisons are the ones that need to back off the crystal meth...buddy.

Stating Lostman sucks is a fact jack, not stupidity.

Those who started the Edwards/Lostman comparisons are the ones that need to back off the crystal meth...buddy.

Since it was completely lost on you, here you go...

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/people_who_l...;t_throw_stones

Laughing at Losman's suckitude is moronic when you're a Bills fan who's team has a measly 10 touchdown passes. It makes a Bills fan look not only petty, but completely ridiculous. BTW, only a crackhead would think that the "Lostman" putdown is something funny and original. It's time to retire the hatred for the guy.

Since it was completely lost on you, here you go...

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/people_who_l...;t_throw_stones

Laughing at Losman's suckitude is moronic when you're a Bills fan who's team has a measly 10 touchdown passes. It makes a Bills fan look not only petty, but completely ridiculous. BTW, only a crackhead would think that the "Lostman" putdown is something funny and original. It's time to retire the hatred for the guy.

We are not sucky quarterbacks so it's ok to poke fun at JP and our own QB's. You knew what this thread was about when you clicked on it, you didn't have to.

We are not sucky quarterbacks so it's ok to poke fun at JP and our own QB's. You knew what this thread was about when you clicked on it, you didn't have to.

If the OP did that then I wouldn't have had as much of a problem. Considering how painfully inept we are at scoring touchdowns, the ridiculousness of getting kicks out of trashing Losman needed to be called out.

If the OP did that then I wouldn't have had as much of a problem. Considering how painfully inept we are at scoring touchdowns, the ridiculousness of getting kicks out of trashing Losman needed to be called out.

Our QB's are ripped every day here. Their crap play doesn't make JP any better. The OP was correct. I'm sure next year or the year after, the same threads will occur, just with TE in the title.

Our QB's are ripped every day here. Their crap play doesn't make JP any better. The OP was correct. I'm sure next year or the year after, the same threads will occur, just with TE in the title.

Actually he was wrong. According to reddogblitz, Losman came back to play very well in the second half and lead his team to a win. So the point was clearly to laugh at a former Bill playing badly. But his team came back to win. Did you happen to see yesterday's Bills game? Yet you guys can still laugh at Losman? Who's the loser here.

Actually he was wrong. According to reddogblitz, Losman came back to play very well in the second half and lead his team to a win. So the point was clearly to laugh at a former Bill playing badly. But his team came back to win. Did you happen to see yesterday's Bills game? Yet you guys can still laugh at Losman? Who's the loser here.

To the OP and those supporting his 'argument' you are pathetic.

This thread started off on the main board...where Bills talk goes on. So the OP and his witty supporters like azucho are full of crap. The only reason this thread was started was to rip a former player who IMO always behaved with class and dignity. Pathetic !@#$ing losers.

Want to debate Losman v Edwards?

To the OP and those supporting his 'argument' you are pathetic.

This thread started off on the main board...where Bills talk goes on. So the OP and his witty supporters like azucho are full of crap. The only reason this thread was started was to rip a former player who IMO always behaved with class and dignity. Pathetic !@#$ing losers.

Want to debate Losman v Edwards?

Nobody is saying he is not a good person, just not a good QB.

What does this have to do with Edwards? The thread is about Losman sucking, if you want a Edwards sucks thread start one. The is no debate as Losman is not an NFL QB. I love it when all the JP homers get their panties in a bunch. :(

Nobody is saying he is not a good person, just not a good QB.

What does this have to do with Edwards? The thread is about Losman sucking, if you want a Edwards sucks thread start one. The is no debate as Losman is not an NFL QB. I love it when all the JP homers get their panties in a bunch. :(

Edwards, Losman...I could care less. Neither could win in Buffalo.

The stupidity of a thread to rip a former player is pathetic at its core.

Feeling the need to chime in to rip a former player is pathetic.

Edwards, Losman...I could care less. Neither could win in Buffalo.

The stupidity of a thread to rip a former player is pathetic at its core.

Feeling the need to chime in to rip a former player is pathetic.

Feeling the need to come to his defense is pathetic. Thanks for your concern.

That's the best you got? Pathetic.

Hey if you don't like the topic, don't read it. This is a internet discussion board, sometimes people will talk about things that you don't agree with or support, that's the way it is. You are not forced to partake.

Hey if you don't like the topic, don't read it. This is a internet discussion board, sometimes people will talk about things that you don't agree with or support, that's the way it is. You are not forced to partake.

So if you don't agree with something being said on a message board you should just ignore it? Got it. :(:lol::wallbash::censored:

Then by your logic, the same thing goes to replies you don't like. :wallbash:

So if you don't agree with something being said on a message board you should just ignore it? Got it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then by your logic, the same thing goes to replies you don't like. :lol:

The thread title clearly says "Losman still sucks" if it hurts your feelings that much, then yes you should ignore it. I don't have any problems with any replies.

The thread title clearly says "Losman still sucks" if it hurts your feelings that much, then yes you should ignore it. I don't have any problems with any replies.

Hurt my feelings? :lol:

It bothers me that Bills fans can be so thick as to mock a guy when their team is so painfully inept in the exact same department. Bills fans are supposed to be smarter than that. Please act like you know what the heck the score is and aren't completely clueless. Ok?

Hurt my feelings? :lol:

It bothers me that Bills fans can be so thick as to mock a guy when their team is so painfully inept in the exact same department. Bills fans are supposed to be smarter than that. Please act like you know what the heck the score is and aren't completely clueless. Ok?

Thanks Dad. :lol:

Here's a little 'just-for-the-heck-of-it' wager for ya, bug - in 2 seasons, JP Losman will be back in the NFL, and Fanning-Fan Edwards will be retired from professional football.

What say you?

Here's a little 'just-for-the-heck-of-it' wager for ya, bug - in 2 seasons, JP Losman will be back in the NFL, and Fanning-Fan Edwards will be retired from professional football.

What say you?

Doubt he takes the bet, "bug" and his ilk are your classic Internet tough guys who talk big on a message board but wet their pants and cower like a kitten in the corner when confronted.

I love how they get their rocks off hating on a guy who failed as a QB. They're knocking a guy who made millions playing a game they don't have the physique/intelligence/ability to play. I think it eats at them that by high school, JP probably slept with more women than they will in their entire lifetime.

For the record, anyone who creates a "Edwards Still Sucks" post after he's no longer a Bill is a f****ng loser too.