Lost Classic

TSNBDSC

That #34 was pretty damn good. It would be amazing to see a RB of that caliber wearing the Red, White and Blue again. Nothing against Jackson or Lynch but neither of them combined talent-wise could carry Thurmans' jock.

That game was such a rollercoaster of emotions. Derrick Burroughs being taken off strapped down, not moving......back when that was a very rare site.......Then you find out he's moving and will be OK.........All surrounded by crazy football, AFL style

Thanks for a great memory. Man, did we have an offence that was exciting. I hope I live long enough to see it once more

GO BILLS!!!!

Every time someone posts a link to a Bills Video, I end up watch 3 or 4 videos. TT was a great back his first 5 years in he NFL. Just awesome, but what really caught my eye was Andre Reed and all the YAC he rang up. Possibly one of the best run after the catch receivers in the modern era.

Kelly, a gunslinger in his early days. Bfore the game took it's toll on him, what an arm (and accurate).

What a run....damn....what a run.

Every time someone posts a link to a Bills Video, I end up watch 3 or 4 videos. TT was a great back his first 5 years in he NFL. Just awesome, but what really caught my eye was Andre Reed and all the YAC he rang up. Possibly one of the best run after the catch receivers in the modern era.

Kelly, a gunslinger in his early days. Bfore the game took it's toll on him, what an arm (and accurate).

These were my reactions, as well. Reed made those DBs look silly in that video. And TT: wow.

But this is the time--mid/late 1980s--that I really started to tune in to the Bills in a big way. And I have to ask: who the heck is Flip Johnson? Weird to see a starting receiver in that lineup that I can't remember at all.

kj

I know, for all of those who think our Evans Owens duo is so fantastic, i can't remember the last time i saw any reciever in a bills jersey make those kinds of plays after catching the ball.

Cant even begin on the QB aspect...