who will we pick up? Larry Johnson?

zazie

The expectation/assumption by DJ and staff that we can keep our now 2-running back rotation healthy not just for this game but for the balance of the season seems absurd.

They have created a new hole in order to keep way too many guys in other positions.

I assume we must pick up another running back, right? Or am I being obtuse? So they still have the problem of who to cut next week or the week after, and who to pick up.

Thoughts?

Corey McIntyre is coming back from his injury giving the Bills 3. Plus, I believe that they have a RB on the practice squad. Plus, if Omon clears waivers (which he most likely will), then if some tragedy did befall the club, they could always go back and bring him back ala OT Chambers this year.

I think that they feel comfortable with that number.

My issue is at WR. Granted, the offense is a shambles in large part because of the inexperience and injuries on the offensive line, but now how are we going to get the ball to Hardy when we can't even get it to Owens and Evans?

Corey McIntyre is coming back from his injury giving the Bills 3. Plus, I believe that they have a RB on the practice squad. Plus, if Omon clears waivers (which he most likely will), then if some tragedy did befall the club, they could always go back and bring him back ala OT Chambers this year.

I think that they feel comfortable with that number.

My issue is at WR. Granted, the offense is a shambles in large part because of the inexperience and injuries on the offensive line, but now how are we going to get the ball to Hardy when we can't even get it to Owens and Evans?

Hardly won't even see the field this year at all. Well, he'll see it, but he won't be on it. He is only still on the team because of his draft position.

Hardly won't even see the field this year at all. Well, he'll see it, but he won't be on it. He is only still on the team because of his draft position.

Only on this team because of Draft position. Why do you say that. Are you calling him a bust. When will you bust people realize its the freakin system that the Bills play. You put Hardy on the eagles and He would be putting up some good numbers.

Only on this team because of Draft position. Why do you say that. Are you calling him a bust. When will you bust people realize its the freakin system that the Bills play. You put Hardy on the eagles and He would be putting up some good numbers.

Good numbers on the Eagles? Based on what? His Frankenstein like speed and moves?

Will the CBs be afraid of him because he allegedly tried to kill his father?

You can blame Jauron and the system for everything if you'd like but my guess is that Hardly, Ellis, and some of these other "high draft choices" would not be performing for the Eagles either. I agree that if Hardly had been drafted by the Eagles he'd be putting up good numbers now. He'd just be doing it with the Las Vegas Locomotives because the Eagles know when to cut bait.

Good numbers on the Eagles? Based on what? His Frankenstein like speed and moves?

Will the CBs be afraid of him because he allegedly tried to kill his father?

You can blame Jauron and the system for everything if you'd like but my guess is that Hardly, Ellis, and some of these other "high draft choices" would not be performing for the Eagles either. I agree that if Hardly had been drafted by the Eagles he'd be putting up good numbers now. He'd just be doing it with the Las Vegas Locomotives because the Eagles know when to cut bait.

Not true the eagles still have Reggie Brown on their roster. He was slotted to become their premier reciever 5 years ago.

The expectation/assumption by DJ and staff that we can keep our now 2-running back rotation healthy not just for this game but for the balance of the season seems absurd.

They have created a new hole in order to keep way too many guys in other positions.

I assume we must pick up another running back, right? Or am I being obtuse? So they still have the problem of who to cut next week or the week after, and who to pick up.

Thoughts?

The Pats* will grab Johnson and he'll rush for 128 yards and 2 TDs in week 15.

Thoughts?

IF you were paying attention they have done this once before. Josh Reed has RB experience and culd fill in in an emergency situation.

Hardy has height and can be effective in the red zone. That's why they drafted him. It wasn't for to use him as a speedster. He was hurt and we had QB controversy in the past few years. To call Hardy a bust is a bit early. I would like to see the Bills put him in when they are in the red zone, then they can have him out jump the corners to score TD.

Hardy has height and can be effective in the red zone. That's why they drafted him. It wasn't for to use him as a speedster. He was hurt and we had QB controversy in the past few years. To call Hardy a bust is a bit early. I would like to see the Bills put him in when they are in the red zone, then they can have him out jump the corners to score TD.

Who knows what Hardy's capable of. I do know that we will never find out in Buffalo. We already have some good recievers but nobody to throw them the rock. Any of our wide-outs could put up huge numbers on the colts, saints, cowboys or chargers. We SUCK..we'll never know what Hardy can do. Best thing for any WR on our team is to leave town....yesterday. Let's go goal line and run every play the rest of the year, probably score more often.

I must disagree with this. Even Dick is smart enough to put him on the field. It takes most WR's 3 years to get a strong hold on playing in the NFL. Hardy already missed time last year. If we don't play in the second half of this season he is going to come back next year like he is entering his 2nd year.

I don't believe T.O. is coming back next year so Hardy must be ready to fill in that spot as the #2. They need to put Hardy on the outside and line T.O. up in the slot. But we're buffalo, 3 reciever sets are about as common as 60 degree football weather at the Ralph.

I must disagree with this. Even Dick is smart enough to put him on the field. It takes most WR's 3 years to get a strong hold on playing in the NFL. Hardy already missed time last year. If we don't play in the second half of this season he is going to come back next year like he is entering his 2nd year.

Not sure I agree.

signed Desean Jackson, Marquis Colston, Eddie Royal, Mario Manningham, Steve Smith (giants), Calvin Johnson, and Miles Austin.

But go ahead and keep Billieving what they tell you!