The Chiefs Have Cut Larry Johnson

Steely Dan

The Kansas City Chiefs released RB Larry Johnson on Monday. In 75 games (55 starts) with Kansas City, Johnson rushed 1,375 times for 5,996 yards (4.4 avg.) with 55 touchdowns. He also registered 151 receptions for 1,369 yards (9.1 avg.) with six TDs. He concluded his Chiefs career with 30 100-yard rushing games and also added two 100-yard receiving games.

Johnson established an NFL single-season record with 416 rushing attempts in 2006 when he set a franchise single-season mark with 1,789 rushing yards. He originally entered the league as the Chiefs first-round selection (27th overall) in the 2003 NFL Draft out of Penn State

Yeah he is a player, and he's not queer.

We should grab him and axe that Nancy boy Lynch.

We should get him. Bench all of our WR's and run a wishbone offense with jackson, lynch and johnson. Or line all of them up as wideouts and go in full checkdown mode. There's your pop warner offense.

You just solved the Bills offensive woes...

Yeah he is a player, and he's not queer.

We should grab him and axe that Nancy boy Lynch.

I never said we should get him...I was simply pointing out to those saying he is washed up, that he is a stud RB when he is behind a somewhat decent line and being coached by someone who will give him 25-30 touches a game.

I never said we should get him...I was simply pointing out to those saying he is washed up, that he is a stud RB when he is behind a somewhat decent line and being coached by someone who will give him 25-30 touches a game.

He WAS a good RB....now he's got more miles on him than Madonna's hoo ha.