MIKE VICK IN BUFFALO.....WHAT???? No, not right now

Vick's never been a good QB...just an athlete who can throw the ball with low accuracy on occasion

Is this team concerned with being good as much as they are with selling tickets? MV is under contract for another season, but Philly could dump him and wouldn't take a huge cap hit. I doubt many teams would want him given his track record.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's put it this way...a lot of fans want OJ's name taken off the Wall of Fame because of what he did long after his playing career was over (and long after he was enshrined as well)...someone like Vick won't be embraced by anyone but punks with no regard for common decency

I never was a fan of Vick, never thought he a very food qb at the pro level. I have never cared for a run first qb. That being said, what is with the people here...is the time in prison not good enough for you? You feel the need to further persecute Vick for his actions? he messed up, as do a lot of people. I find it hard to believe that bringing Vick in would make so many of you turn your back to the team.

Umm are you serious? Someone ban this tool again.

If Vick comes to Buffalo I am done with the team, as I don't buy tickets that shouldn't faze anyone.

First of all I have never been banned because I cleaned my act up. Second of all, it's really hard to find someone that even agree's with me. Third of all I meant best arm as in power wise, not a lot of people could would disagree with that.

I never was a fan of Vick, never thought he a very food qb at the pro level. I have never cared for a run first qb. That being said, what is with the people here...is the time in prison not good enough for you? You feel the need to further persecute Vick for his actions? he messed up, as do a lot of people. I find it hard to believe that bringing Vick in would make so many of you turn your back to the team.

who's talking about persecuting him? Get your facts straight and quit making false accusations!

The decent people don't wanna root for a sociopath...it's not like we're trying to get him thrown back in prison (although that's a good place for him)...we just don't wanna see him making millions of dollars playing a game for our team..BIG DIFFERENCE!! Psychopaths don't deserve to make millions for playing a game

who's talking about persecuting him? Get your facts straight and quit making false accusations!

The decent people don't wanna root for a sociopath...it's not like we're trying to get him thrown back in prison (although that's a good place for him)...we just don't wanna see him making millions of dollars playing a game for our team..BIG DIFFERENCE!! Psychopaths don't deserve to make millions for playing a game

you better do a psych test on everyone in the league then... coaches included!

Does the fact he kidnapped family pets to be brutally slaughtered mean nothing to you?
no doubt...people forget that. Little kids lost their best friends to that monster..so besides the fact that anyone who supports Vick has no love for dogs, they have a serious dislike of children as well....because children were hurt by that scumbag :censored:

It's going to take a couple of years to rebuild the O-Line. Vick or a QB like him might be necessary to be competitive next year. You can't take a QB in the 1st round and put him behind that line.

the line doesn't need rebuilt...it needs time to jell...to build chemistry...Bell-Levitre-Hangartner-Wood-Butler/Scott/Meredith could be a good line...but they need to jell as a unit...which takes a lot of time...we should start seeing improvement the latter half of this season