MIKE VICK IN BUFFALO.....WHAT???? No, not right now

Ralph agreed to bring a POS like Bledsoe here, so anything's possible.

I'm just dying to know how Bledsoe was a POS :censored: He had a tendency to stare down receivers and was about as mobile as a statue at times...but I've never heard of him getting into legal trouble

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

T.O would stay if Vick came.

...and drop more passes...and seem disinterested on plays where he is not the lead option...and get caught from behind on a reverse like he did in Carolina--not getting a first down on 3rd and 2 when he had the corner.

Wow that's a great reason to sign him...

I see both sides of the argument on this one --- he is a convicted felon who committed heinous almost unimaginable crimes -- he also paid his debt to society and has done and said the right things in Philly this year. Even PETA has backed off....

I think more people would welcome him than chide him --

no doubt...people forget that. Little kids lost their best friends to that monster..so besides the fact that anyone who supports Vick has no love for dogs, they have a serious dislike of children as well....because children were hurt by that scumbag :censored:

Now you're just talking out of your ass, besides making an ass of yourself. I LOVE dogs and my son. MV paid his debt, if you can't get over that then maybe you have issues. Maybe its not maybe.

who's talking about persecuting him? Get your facts straight and quit making false accusations!

The decent people don't wanna root for a sociopath...it's not like we're trying to get him thrown back in prison (although that's a good place for him)...we just don't wanna see him making millions of dollars playing a game for our team..BIG DIFFERENCE!! Psychopaths don't deserve to make millions for playing a game

Really? So second chances don't happen in Buffalo? The whole "paid his debt to society" thing doesn't fly for the area? Listen to yourself, you can say what you want about false accusations and me getting my facts straight, but you have basically condemned the man for past transgressions.

Tell me this, you have such a high opinion of Buffalo fans, which you should...are we better than Philly fans? They accepted him. What about Baltimore fans? They took Ray and Jamal Lewis back. St Louis fans certainly didn't mind Little playing there. So are Buffalo fans better or worse than these other cities?

It sounds to me like you may be bringing the value down with over the top thinking.

Now you're just talking out of your ass, besides maling an ass of yourself. I LOVE dogs and my son. MV paid his debt, if you can't get over that then maybe you have issues. Maybe its not maybe.

I don't have any issues except a conscience that won't allow me to root on a sadistic criminal...if you can handle that, that's between you and your conscience

I hope that the Bills sign him, just to see if all those who melodramatically claim "If the Bills sign Vick, I'm done with them" (yeah, as if anyone gives a flying !@#$) actually stop watching and paying attention

That says more about you as a person than those against him. At least the others that want him, want to win. You want him for some petty gotcha moment.

ummm...you DO realize that football is a team game...Vick has no wins or losses...regular season or postseason

Philster--we get it. You don't like Vick for the horrible crimes he committed. A lot of folks agree with you. Posting it after every post supporting Vick doesn't clarify the opinion it makes you look like a zealot. Don't resort to this -- you are too good a guy from every other post I have read.

BTW, I credit you for always brightening our world with the lovely Jills...they have a great booster in you!

Vick has paid his debt to society, but that doesn't mean that I have to root for him. I'm really not sure whether Vick's crimes are worse than those that involve violence against or harm to humans. In some ways, his Ron Mexico "act" could be considered worse than his crimes of animal cruelty, but that's really not the point. Anyone who kills dogs for fun is sick, and I don't want him to wear a Bills uniform.

Beyond the issue of Vick's past, the payment of his debt to society doesn't change the fact that he's an idiot with a significantly eroded skill set. Basically, he's a crap QB in addition to being a crap human being. We definitely need a new quarterback, but this is a bad idea and I hope they pass.

Really? So second chances don't happen in Buffalo? The whole "paid his debt to society" thing doesn't fly for the area? Listen to yourself, you can say what you want about false accusations and me getting my facts straight, but you have basically condemned the man for past transgressions.

Tell me this, you have such a high opinion of Buffalo fans, which you should...are we better than Philly fans? They accepted him. What about Baltimore fans? They took Ray and Jamal Lewis back. St Louis fans certainly didn't mind Little playing there. So are Buffalo fans better or worse than these other cities?

It sounds to me like you may be bringing the value down with over the top thinking.

read what I said or don't respond to me...I don't want that sociopath making millions of dollars in my team's colors...nothing more

Philly fans...they had a jail on the premises at the Vet and we already knew they hated kids...they booed Santa Claus...LOL

Baltimore and St Louis I can't say much about except to say that those cities stole teams from other cities after having it done to them so I'm not a big fan of those cities and teams for that reason already

That says more about you as a person than those against him. At least the others that want him, want to win. You want him for some petty gotcha moment.

when did this whole lame "gotcha" thing begin? Was it Palin?

I don't really care whether he comes here. His best days are behind him, but he's still far better than any other QB currently on the roster.

I'm not going to get into some discussion about morality. Did anyone raise hell when the Bills signed Reggie Rogers? Why not?

Would the outrage be the same if the Bills acquired Leonard Little or Donte Stallworth?