One things we learned the past 3 weeks

toddgurley

Well, one thing is for sure, the Bills are loaded at the #3 Quarterback position. At least they can say that they won't be drafting a solid #3 guy next year, someone who excels at carrying the clipboard. Throw in Roscoe and the Bills are 4 deep at the Headset and Clipboard position.

I say come out of the bye week and start Roscoe in the Wildcat. Obviously everything else the Bills have tried on offense has failed. The coaching staff is (should be) in a lame duck status, so why not. Screw conventional wisdom and just say screw it for the rest of the year. Can they really get any worse??

Try anything at this point.

The quarterback controversey (like there ever was one) is OVER!!!

Well after the 1st game Fitzpatrick won, I was unimpressed, but happy we won. Then he won a 2nd. And like many Bills fans, I started to wonder is it was possible for him (Fitz) to maybe be the starter.

And then, there was the Texans game. After watching that, it is painfully obvious to me that Fitzpatrick is just a back-up and NOTHING MORE

However, I do love his pocket pressence, he seems to be harder to sack than Trent. Fitz also has quick descision making ability, which Trent lacks. Other than that, Fitz showed me why he was/and always will be a BACK UP

So, lets get Trent healthy and see if there is any chance is hell that he can still be our future. I doubt it, but would LOVE TO BE WRONG.

GO BILLS!!!!!

I don't get the Bills on tv. But I do see the highlight videos etc.

Were I behind center on this OL, I'd run away like hell, and hope that the high passes with defenders in my face I have to toss get caught by...somebody.

:censored:

Honest question....do you feel even if there was no defensive line attacking Trent he would still be able to make throws? Give him a 6 second count before bringing the pass rush. I know the pressure hurts him, but I think he is incapable of throwing the ball in anticipation of the receiver or trusting the WR to make the play. I bet he would still check down.

Obviously the O-line steps it up for Fitzy

You have an agenda, so anything further you say regarding this topic lacks merit.

The fact of the matter is that our line sucks and so does our "pop warner" offensive game plan, and most starting QB's in this league would fail on this team.

We have one QB in Trent that has lost all confidence in the O-line and himself that he has regressed terribly and isn't able to scan the field the way he once was able to. The other QB Fitz has a better feel for the rush but really doesn't have the time to make plays and is having a hard time finding anything that resembles a rhytm.

Unless we get some superstar QB we will continue to having these results, or the more likely scenario for a better offense, get some Offensive Tackles that can pass protect and an experienced, proven and successful offensive coordinator that can put our QB's in a position to succeed.

You have an agenda, so anything further you say regarding this topic lacks merit.

The fact of the matter is that our line sucks and so does our "pop warner" offensive game plan, and most starting QB's in this league would fail on this team.

We have one QB in Trent that has lost all confidence in the O-line and himself that he has regressed terribly and isn't able to scan the field the way he once was able to. The other QB Fitz has a better feel for the rush but really doesn't have the time to make plays and is having a hard time finding anything that resembles a rhytm.

Unless we get some superstar QB we will continue to having these results, or the more likely scenario for a better offense, get some Offensive Tackles that can pass protect and an experienced, proven and successful offensive coordinator that can put our QB's in a position to succeed.

I do?

I was holding out hope that even if he did next to nothing, that Fitz would not kill the team with turnovers and/or fumbles. I still don't have a good feel for that. He seems a little more ball security conscious than Trent though.

Anyone who watched a Cincy game in 2008 knew this last year.

well i was hoping that our Bills team this year was gonna be better (talent wise) than last years Bungels, but I may have been wrong.

and who in the hell intentionatly watch last years Bungels games lol.

The quarterback controversey (like there ever was one) is OVER!!!

Well after the 1st game Fitzpatrick won, I was unimpressed, but happy we won. Then he won a 2nd. And like many Bills fans, I started to wonder is it was possible for him (Fitz) to maybe be the starter.

And then, there was the Texans game. After watching that, it is painfully obvious to me that Fitzpatrick is just a back-up and NOTHING MORE

However, I do love his pocket pressence, he seems to be harder to sack than Trent. Fitz also has quick descision making ability, which Trent lacks. Other than that, Fitz showed me why he was/and always will be a BACK UP

So, lets get Trent healthy and see if there is any chance is hell that he can still be our future. I doubt it, but would LOVE TO BE WRONG.

GO BILLS!!!!!

They are both mediocre in their own special way.