Lets start Gibran Hamdan

LOL man...Hamdan is a 3RD string QB for a reason. You really think starting him is going to help? Thats the funniest **** I heard all day.

It really doesnt matter WHO starts at QB on this team because the O-line is horrible.

I don't recall any of the other 31 teams being hot to pry him away before the season start...

They could go and try to grab CIN's #3 - Carson's younger brother, Jordan Palmer. Great arm. Strong build. Rifle passes. Classic mechanics.

Pocket presence? Zero. No idea about that fellow who is in a half a second going to strip the ball.

There have been plenty of successful NFL qbs through the years with lousy skills as normally judged. Their skill was knowing their pocket, knowing when to toss or not, when to scoot, when to tuck in and see what the next down will bring.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It could well be that Hamdan is always the third string guy because the other guys make more money and Dj either does not have the balls or possible the authority to not use the hiogher paid guys.

Certainly seems like that is the case with JAckson getting almost no touches since Marshawn came back even though he is clearly the more effective player.

Hamdan has not seen the field here and I doubt anyone watched teh NFL europe with him.

I think there is more to this than many fans realize or want to believe. Seems the best guy should play. But if they play a 3rd stinger journeyman it will make it look like they don't know what they're doing in their player personnel dept. (They don't but that's a whole other deal.) Totally explains why Fred isn't getting 75% of the carries this year. Dumb, but the way it often works in NFL.

I don't think Hamdan will be any better, but you never know and in all honesty what do we have to lose?

I concur, how much worse could it possibly be? Give the guy a chance, he might surprise us, and who knows he might actually be fun to watch, cause what we have now is horrible.