Edwards to start vs Tenn

Bruuuuce

Guest dog14787

We have two weeks to prepare and two wins puts us back in playoff contention and at 500 again.

I'm not giving up on this season, not yet anyway. My bro and I watched some of the Titans game (streaming) and Vince Young played a good game yesterday.The Bills will have to put forth the same type effort and game planning as we did against the Pats to beat the Titans. The Titans record is very deceiving in my opinion.

We have two weeks to prepare and two wins puts us back in playoff contention and at 500 again.

I'm not giving up on this season, not yet anyway. My bro and I watched some of the Titans game (streaming) and Vince Young played a good game yesterday.The Bills will have to put forth the same type effort and game planning as we did against the Pats to beat the Titans. The Titans record is very deceiving in my opinion.

Trent Edwards, this OL, these receivers and this so-called coaching staff is not likely to beat the Titans.

Just read on the nfl website that Edwards is clear to play and will vs Tenn. No surprises here after the display vs Houston, Maybe this time off to reflect will put him back to pre 2008 concussion play?

Well this is it for him. The second half of the season he is playing for his future.

This will determine once and for all if he is the guy......maybe he will surprise us.

Or he will get another concussion.

Trent Edwards, this OL, these receivers and this so-called coaching staff is not likely to beat the Titans.

Oh hell no we won't beat the Titans...Remember Vince Young beating us in 2006? My god that game was painful...I gave up on the season a month ago...

Yep. I agree. 3 and 5 isn't out of it. An uphill battle for sure, and their AFC and division records aren't good, true. But there is still hope.

Meh. Our QB's are so inept it doesn't matter. Maybe AVP can dial up that little sweetheart play combo. dive, sweep, screen, PUNT! again. This season is completely down the crapper. They blew their collective load on MNF.

You mean (trailing by 7 in the 3rd quarter):

HB Blast, HB dive, HB sweep to the right side toward our 4th team RT, Fake punt!

Play for 4th and short so you have a better opportunity to convert the fake punt. That's Dick Juaron for ya, and don't ever forget it's tough to win/convert fake punts in this league!

Well this is it for him. The second half of the season he is playing for his future.

This will determine once and for all if he is the guy......maybe he will surprise us.

Or he will get another concussion.

Ask Seattle what it is like to have a GOOD QB that is INJURY PRONE. Even if Trent plays as well as Hasselbeck for the rest of the year, it would be crazy to sign him to a BIG contract.

Granted, if we got two good OT's we could be sitting on one of the best OL's for years. However, I think there are some good prospects in the draft, with Locker being my top choice. I think he will be the top rated QB come draft time though, so I doubt we have any real shot at him unless we lose the majority of the rest of our games. With our weak schedule though, I fully expect us to just win enough to keep us away from an Elite prospect... <_<

Locker would be perfect for this team. We already have a guy named Corner who plays . . . corner. We have a guy named Draft who was originally selected at some point in the draft. Now it's time to take the player you mentioned; so that he can become a team leader and make the locker room his own.

I think they should start Hamden. What the heck. *LOL*

I agree and I'm not *LOL*. I'm *SAAHA* (Serious As A Heart Attack). I think he could do better than the 2 clowns ahead of him on the depth chart if he'd ever get a real chance. What have we got to lose? Draft position?