Rooting for the Bills to lose

Its now that annual time of year, The Leaves are falling, Thanksgiving is coming, and the Bills are a mess. This is when I get that horrible question in my head. Do I root for the bills to lose. Yes, the season isn't over, They can win 7 or 8 in a row and get in,...... Will that happen, uh.... No. So I chose to root for a high spot in Aprils Draft. Ahhhh Draft day, Thats our day. Wait, McCargo, Flowers,Loseman, Maybin, Williams,....Oh no, what Do I do?????

Its now that annual time of year, The Leaves are falling, Thanksgiving is coming, and the Bills are a mess. This is when I get that horrible question in my head. Do I root for the bills to lose. Yes, the season isn't over, They can win 7 or 8 in a row and get in,...... Will that happen, uh.... No. So I chose to root for a high spot in Aprils Draft. Ahhhh Draft day, Thats our day. Wait, McCargo, Flowers,Loseman, Maybin, Williams,....Oh no, what Do I do?????

No reason to root for them to lose. Can't do it. However, they won't disappoint you. We are looking at 5-11 anyways.

I tried rooting for them to lose against Cleveland figuring that Jauron would get fired, but he didn't. Why root for them to lose if DJ won't get fired? So they can have a higher draft pick to whiff on?!? This team is so dysfunctional at every level that it doesn't matter any more.

My number 1 Bills priority is the firing of Jauron, followed by Modrack Guy etc. I dont root for the Bills to lose, I root for those guys to be shown the door. In all hontesy, the fate of those two things are tied together. Therefore, in some roundabout way, I guess I do root for the Bills to lose. I think many fans feels this way too.

A great summary of the dilemma of Bills fans. There really is nothing to root for, they can't even draft well.

People that call themselves "Bills Fans" yet root for them to lose are losers themselves. You can be apathetic and stay away but don't ROOT for losses. You can't control it. Things will sort themselves out at the end. I root for the players that represent my team to win, always.

Root for them to lose. Never.

Waiting for College Basketball season to start and paying more attention to Hockey. Definitely.

This is the year for the Griffs man. They got Turner as a senior and Parrotta's whole first recruiting class is all juniors. They got the European kid eligible to play this year and a pretty good-looking freshman class. If they can't do anything this year though, Parrotta is a goner. Koessler has been akin to the Ralph in years of late, here's to the Griffs turning it around. I'm so sick of Niagara being good- what a lame school, campus, town, etc. Let's get some excitement back at Main and Jefferson!

I can't root for my team to lose and don't really understand how any fan of a team could. Don't get me wrong, I want them to win and get better from this point, but rooting for them to lose doesn't exactly get me psyched up for next year. I don't think DJ can survive this year unless they make the playoffs, so as far as that goes, I believe he is out after the last game of the year no matter what. I just can't see them retaining him after the offense being this bad - I understand that there are excuses to be made (injuries, o-line, etc), but nothing can account for being this pathetic besides just not being able to do it from a coaches standpoint.