Anyone think that anything interesting happens over the next two weeks

Agreed DJ does not get fired now till the end of the season.......

In a way this may be a good thing......Under DJ this team will lose like this all season....if the other team doenst make enough mistakes to give us the win we will lose.

This will cause Ralph to be forced to make changes.......we need to endure this season.

Agreed DJ does not get fired now till the end of the season.......

In a way this may be a good thing......Under DJ this team will lose like this all season....if the other team doenst make enough mistakes to give us the win we will lose.

This will cause Ralph to be forced to make changes.......we need to endure this season.

No, it WON'T!!!!!! The only thing that will do THAT is empty stadium. EMPTY STADIUM!

GAHHHHHHH! Buncha dropouts around here!

In my opinion, NOTHING will actually happen.

But if I could perhaps dream on this site for a moment...

Jauron would be fired.

April would be named interim head coach with stipulations that it is only until the end of the season.

Modrak and Guy would also be shown the door.

Nix would be promoted to head of college scouting. Low performing scouts would be fired. Replacements would be found.

Brandon would be moved back to COO (shared with Overdorf), and Marketing Boss. He would be stripped of any title or ability to be involved with the actual day-to-day dealings of the football operation on the field.

The courting process of finding a real GM and football man would begin in earnest. Any currently unemployed GM of success would be interviewed. Former Bucs GM Allen, Ron Wolf, Holmgren (if he is interested in leaving Seattle), Casserly, whomever. I personally like the ideas of the former Bucs GM. But someone would be hired ASAP to begin assessing the roster and implementing an actual STRATEGY to build the team back into contention. That strategy could also begin in planning who we would want as our next head coach.

This would bring me back to the Bills, and get me excited again. I must confess that I don't know if NFL rules allow a team to begin courting a GM during a season. That is way I called it a 'dream'.

In reality, with the exception of a few players nursing injury feeling better, the chances are that the Bills do nothing.

Edwards returns as the starter and we get a few healthy bodies back, but there will be no coaching changes.

It is really sad that the only reason these players like Jauron, is that training camp is like a country club for these players. They don't have to work hard, they don't have to work out and that is why they are all getting hurt. These players are not physically ready to play football. At first I thought it was bad luck. But after four years of the same rash of injuries, I have to believe the players are not physically ready to play a full season of real football.

The mindset of the players is the less we hit each other in practice the fresher we will be for games. Well, this isn't working!!!! These players need to be wipped into football shape mentally and physically during training camp.

Edwards returns as the starter and we get a few healthy bodies back, but there will be no coaching changes.

It is really sad that the only reason these players like Jauron, is that training camp is like a country club for these players. They don't have to work hard, they don't have to work out and that is why they are all getting hurt. These players are not physically ready to play football. At first I thought it was bad luck. But after four years of the same rash of injuries, I have to believe the players are not physically ready to play a full season of real football.

The mindset of the players is the less we hit each other in practice the fresher we will be for games. Well, this isn't working!!!! These players need to be wipped into football shape mentally and physically during training camp.

Agreed! It can't be a coincidence 4 years is a row...

Only thing that will happen is that Bills fans will become more and more angry over nothing happening with the team.

Does anyone here think the Dan Snyder is somehow related to Ralph Wilson... neither will make a damn move?

It's crazy, and a few have attempted to take jabs at me for suggesting just such a thing, but despite being polar opposites in terms of on-field production, their results are the same.

Wilson pinches pennies in his front office and coaching staff so as to not affect his bottom line, and Snyder throws caution to the wind by chasing good money after bad.

Same results.

And similar issues. Living in DC, Vinny Cerrato as GM of the Redskins is the main culprit responsible for the 'Skins failure. The Bills promoted their marketing "genius" to GM. Both teams need serious GM's and scouting staffs before they can begin to return to greatness.

As things currently stand, neither is close to a sniff of success with their current GM situations.

I could not agree with you more!

The players love it, because it prolongs their careers from physical wear-and-tear.

The problem is that they won't have a career because they are either always injured or they never put in the work it takes to actually become a professional football player.

Last year's break that Jauron kept the team from practicing outdoor in the snow for that Cleveland game (imagine that, a Buffalo team practicing in the snow- why would they want to do that ;) ?). Needless to say, our 2 California "saviors" (Edwards and Lynch) either could not throw a pass because of the wet ball or couldn't catch it or keep their footing BECAUSE THEY DID NOT PRACTICE IN THE SNOW!!!

For me, I think nothing will happen. Nothing, nada, zip, zilch.

Unfortunatly you are most likely correct. Since Edwards and Fitzpatrick are both equally ineffective, I say we let Hamden get all the first team reps over the next two weeks. No im not saying that that will do anything but prove that we have another bad QB on the roster, but the guy looks good in preseason ( I know that doesnt mean anything either). My point is what do we have to Lose?

With all the proven coaches out there I cant see why we wouldnt fire Jauron so we can get a jump on signing one of them.