Trent Edwards = Ricky Bobby

tonyd19

Kind of a goofy analogy, but everytime I see Trentative, I think of that movie.

I think we can all agree that Trent has shown glimpses of being a good QB but somewhere along the way he lost his balls.

Given who is available on the free agent market, and the fact that not to many qb's in the draft that are projected to be big time QB's in the NFL, is it worth it to stick it out with Edwards the rest of this year and see if he can get his balls back, or is the guy done in Buffalo?

I think we can all agree that Trent has shown glimpses of being a good QB but somewhere along the way he lost his balls.

Given who is available on the free agent market, and the fact that not to many qb's in the draft that are projected to be big time QB's in the NFL, is it worth it to stick it out with Edwards the rest of this year and see if he can get his balls back, or is the guy done in Buffalo?

:worthy:

Wait, Dad. Don't you remember the time you told me "If you ain't first, you're last"?

Huh? What are you talking about, Son?

That day at school.

Oh hell, Son, I was high that day. That doesn't make any sense at all, you can be second, third, fourth... hell you can even be fifth.

What? I've lived my whole life by that!

If you dont chew Big Red then **** you

Maybe Carl Edwards than Trent.. But i'm all for having Trent learn the offense with a puma next to him!

I'm sorry, but thats bad mouthing Ricky Bobby, cuz i mean you actually have to have balls in the first place to lose them

you had better pray hard that TE is the answer, or Bills fans will be in the current deep misery until Ralph dies and the team is sold and moves. an ugly scenario. probably going to happen anyway, but at least we don't have to watch some rookie get killed for the next 3-4 years...

"somewhere along the way he lost his balls"

It wasn't somewhere, it was Adrian Wison's helmet driving his head into the ground under his chin. Hasn't been right since, probly never will be as far as football.