Bills try out QB Patrick Ramsey

joshsin

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not just bring JP back, he already knows our screwed up offense and he does throw on the run well, if anyone could make plays behind this O-line its Losman :lol:

Bombs away to T.O. and Lee, I mean don't you miss Losman's cannon fellas, talk about someone who just loves the long ball.

Seriously, we need to bring Losman back.

ok

Guest dog14787
HELL NO. HAMDANS NOT GOING DOWN! PERIOD! HE MAY NOT EVEN TOUCH GRASS UNLESS HE NEEDS TO TIE HIS SHOES. NAH NOT EVEN THAT. THEY STAY TIED FOR HIM.

They may be trying QB's out in case TE is out longer term, in that case we need another QB and I would prefer Losman over Ramsey. Especially having two great WR's that love the long ball Like we do, Lee and Losman had a good thing going and with T.O. added to the mix, Losman would go bonkers with long ball.

Why not just bring JP back, he already knows our screwed up offense and he does throw on the run well, if anyone could make plays behind this O-line its Losman :lol:

Bombs away to T.O. and Lee, I mean don't you miss Losman's cannon fellas, talk about someone who just loves the long ball.

If we're going the UFL route why not bring in Brooks Bollinger?

Guest dog14787
If we're going the UFL route why not bring in Brooks Bollinger?

Losman, knows the slippery, slimy beast we call an offense though, he would fit right in and start going long ball and then everyone would be happy including T.O. :lol:

I will tell you this playing for Spurrier Ramsey never had a chance. It would be a good signing. Losman had chance after chance with this team.

Someone said he would be the best QB on the team and I agree.

Not that it matters they rarely sign anyone they bring in anyway

Guest dog14787
I could wear my 2 JP jerseys again. *LOL* Actually, I could see JP lighting it up with his long ball to TO and Lee. Sigh.

lol, its true, you know he would, Losman was never shy about throwing the ball down the field, nope, not JP Losman.

Why not just bring JP back, he already knows our screwed up offense and he does throw on the run well, if anyone could make plays behind this O-line its Losman <_<

WACKJOB :lol:

The Bills should look at Jeff Garcia. He's mobile and from canada, so you know he can play in bad weather. Yes, he's old, but he would be a good veteran backup.

Actually, he's the same age as Ramsey - but is a 4X Pro Bowl QB. Given our situation, I cant understand why we're not bringing him in for a look, unless maybe he doesn't want anything to do w/TO...

Garcia's favorite target while with the 49ers was WR Terrell Owens. Although the two made the Pro Bowl three times along with back-to-back playoff appearances, they had a rocky off-field relationship, with much of the blame being placed on Terrell Owens for the reason. This included Owens inferring in a Playboy interview that Garcia was a homosexual by saying, "If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat," alluding to Garcia's lisp and demeanor.

Following his 2004 trade to Philadelphia, Owens began speaking out and blaming Garcia for the 49ers' offensive struggles during the 2003 season (49ers finished 7-9, Garcia 18 TD passes, 13 Ints). Garcia was constantly trying to keep Owens happy while Owens complained of not getting the ball enough.

link

They may be trying QB's out in case TE is out longer term, in that case we need another QB and I would prefer Losman over Ramsey. Especially having two great WR's that love the long ball Like we do, Lee and Losman had a good thing going and with T.O. added to the mix, Losman would go bonkers with long ball.

hes had too many chances. too many. his name should not even be mentioned here anymore.

every opportunity seems golden for losman to achieve. but he never does. losman sucks for most of all games except for 1 long ball a game and 1 or 2 good runs. besides that he sucked. he also made costly mistakes all the time. all the time. i can produce the same #s as jp. but u wouldnt want me. actually sorry some people would choose me over jp.

i dont like trent. but he is way better than jp

Actually, he's the same age as Ramsey - but is a 4X Pro Bowl QB. Given our situation, I cant understand why we're not bringing him in for a look, unless maybe he doesn't want anything to do w/TO...

Garcia's favorite target while with the 49ers was WR Terrell Owens. Although the two made the Pro Bowl three times along with back-to-back playoff appearances, they had a rocky off-field relationship, with much of the blame being placed on Terrell Owens for the reason. This included Owens inferring in a Playboy interview that Garcia was a homosexual by saying, "If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat," alluding to Garcia's lisp and demeanor.

Following his 2004 trade to Philadelphia, Owens began speaking out and blaming Garcia for the 49ers' offensive struggles during the 2003 season (49ers finished 7-9, Garcia 18 TD passes, 13 Ints). Garcia was constantly trying to keep Owens happy while Owens complained of not getting the ball enough.

link

Garcia born in 1970 and Ramsey 1979. I like the idea of Ramsey actually and Garcia over anything we have.

Oh, and the idea of Losman slinging a huge game for like 160 yards and 6 sacks is not my idea of fun.

I wonder if he still has his house on Delaware?