First order of buisness this off season......

el Tigre

Watching Fitz today just made my mind up about Trent. He aint got it. Fitz is no starter,but he did things today,and last week,that really highlighted Captain Checkdowns shortcomings. He got Lee Evans involved,he tried to get TO involved and he never looked scared. I'm OK if Fitz starts the rest of the season. Whether thru free agency or the draft,priority #1 has to be finding a starting QB.

I'm kinda worried about the QB's in next years draft, we may need to pick up a vet by way of FA or trade?

I think Locker projects the best to the NFL IMO...I would love to see us draft him and bring in a vet so we can groom him under a NEW coaching staff who wont screw the kid up. I have no faith in our teams current staff to develop a QB at this point.

Watching Fitz today just made my mind up about Trent. He aint got it. Fitz is no starter,but he did things today,and last week,that really highlighted Captain Checkdowns shortcomings. He got Lee Evans involved,he tried to get TO involved and he never looked scared. I'm OK if Fitz starts the rest of the season. Whether thru free agency or the draft,priority #1 has to be finding a starting QB.

i think 1st priority is a new head coach and GM. We could have a great draft and still have this same mess of a football team.

I think our FO hit a homerun in last years draft, so they dont scare me as much as the coaching staff does developing said QB...

Agreed. But I don't think its our coaching of the QB's but out O-line. TE wasn't doing bad because of coaching, he was doing bad because of our O-line.

I have no faith in:

Jim Overdorf

John Guy

Tom Modrak

being the guys responsible for the decision on a new QB. Need to fix that before we look at getting a new QB. Everyone keeps talking about a new front office and yet somehow fails to realize we haven't had one since 2000

I have no faith in:

Jim Overdorf

John Guy

Tom Modrak

being the guys responsible for the decision on a new QB. Need to fix that before we look at getting a new QB. Everyone keeps talking about a new front office and yet somehow fails to realize we haven't had one since 2000

I dont know who really gets the credit for this year, but our draft looks like a very good draft, so someone had to do something right in the FO

I dont know who really gets the credit for this year, but our draft looks like a very good draft, so someone had to do something right in the FO

Yeah,I agree. If Ralph would spend a little money on veteran depth our roster wouldn't look bad. Our drafts haven't been as bad as many percieve them,imo.