I sent TD a really nice Question on BB.com

ICE

No peter you posted right here that Gruden would turn RJ into some superstud QB. and all of us bad fans ran him off.

Scream OL all you want, the ticker showed damn near 4 seconds of throwing time damn near all night. Drew threw bad ints AGAIN while having NO pressure.

119036[/snapback]

Go check the video replay about what my bet was.

Typically, Willis had first contact behind the line of scrimmage whereas Dillon was in the second level before someone touched him.

118805[/snapback]

Actually that was not true....They mentioned that Dillon had 100+ yards of

rushing yesterday after his 1st contact....Our D was very poor in tackling

yesterday...Just horrendous.

Go check the video replay about what my bet was.

119044[/snapback]

You pull it up. I know exactly what you said. It has bit you right in the ass as usual. RJ sucked, bledsoe sucks etc. How is it you keep hitching your wagon to these suckassed QB's?

Actually that was not true....They mentioned that Dillon had 100+ yards of

rushing yesterday after his 1st contact....Our D was very poor in tackling

yesterday...Just horrendous.

119067[/snapback]

I saw that, and not sure I buy it (unless by "contact" they mean Brady's hand hitting Dillon in the stomach with the ball...)

CW

You pull it up. I know exactly what you said. It has bit you right in the ass as usual. RJ sucked, bledsoe sucks etc. How is it you keep hitching your wagon to these suckassed QB's?

119110[/snapback]

Well, after awhile you do have to wonder if it's the OL and not the QB ICE...

Kelly's last couple of years - pathetic

TC - pathetic

AVP - pathetic

RJ - pathetic

DF - yeah, we won more than before, but still pretty pathetic

DB - pathetic

After awhile, you've gotta start wondering if the OL is a major contributor to the problem.

CW

TC - pathetic

AVP - pathetic

RJ - pathetic

Go back and tell me how many times the Bills made the playoffs with those guys. how many 100+ yard rushers?

I watched AGAIN, same as I have for 2.5 years, last night as Bledsoe HAD TIME. More than enough time and still threw bad pics. We also have the best OL coach we have ever had now. But with Bledsoe back there...it does no good.

It doesn't matter what questions TD chooses, he did not get as high up as he is without being able to spin things. Expect plenty of "we feel differently" replies to the questions this week.  It's almost insulting to us fans when he does stevestojan like this, you can't try and turn crap into roses for three years without us picking up on it.

118853[/snapback]

You were 100% correct on that one Mike. The answers to those questions were dispicable... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

it'll be interesting to see which questions they actually respond to this week, cuz I"m sure there aren't many duckies and bunnies out there. If they publish the softballs, someone's gonna go ballistic, and it might be me.

118834[/snapback]

I was among the duckies and bunnies who posted a question, and lo and behold, it got answered. It was a softball, to be sure, but my curiosity was genuine. I'm sure I'm one of a liberal three who actually read the answer.

Hey Dr. Phil,

Actually, my bet was that RJ would "win" more games than Flutie after RJ left the Bills.

I won that bet if I recall.  RJ "had" two wins (mostly because of TB's D) while Flutie "had" none after RJ left the Bills.

I would still take RJ over Flutie.

I would take DB over RJ and Flutie.

Guess what, I will support Losman when and if he is made the starter.  I also will defend him if the o-line is a piss poor as it has been.

The kid is going to get killed.  In fact, I am worried that if he has to play behind a line that is going to give us the same performance as we have seen, it may actually stunt his development.

A lot of you guys don't realize just how difficult it is to play QB in the NFL.  One of the reasons why Brady makes it look easy is because his line gives him all kinds of time.

Let's do our QB (whoever it is) a favor and recognize that our line is not an NFL caliber line.  In fact, let's do Willis a favor and put together an NFL caliber line. Did you see how badly our line got pushed back yesterday.  Typically, Willis had first contact behind the line of scrimmage whereas Dillon was in the second level before someone touched him.

If you really want to get depressed, watch ESPN classic when they show the Bills of the early 1990s.  It is amazing how much time Kelly and Reich had.

I always have believed that football is about controlling the line.  The Pats did that last night and made us look foolish.  I am looking forward to the day when we have a line that pushes people around.

118805[/snapback]

It looks like someone else 'gets it' about the offensive line. That, to me, was THE biggest problem we faced going into this season and NOT the WR position.

Well, after awhile you do have to wonder if it's the OL and not the QB ICE...

Kelly's last couple of years - pathetic

TC - pathetic

AVP - pathetic

RJ - pathetic

DB - pathetic

After awhile, you've gotta start wondering if the OL is a major contributor to the problem.

CW

119242[/snapback]

TC - pathetic

AVP - pathetic

RJ - pathetic

Go back and tell me how many times the Bills made the playoffs with those guys.  how many 100+ yard rushers?

I watched AGAIN, same as I have for 2.5 years, last night as Bledsoe HAD TIME.  More than enough time and still threw bad pics. We also have the best OL coach we have ever had now. But with Bledsoe back there...it does no good.

119313[/snapback]

I think both Fezmid and ICE have valid points here. There are problems with the offensive line that need to be addressed, as they have needed to be addressed for years. But, by the same token, Bledsoe did have ample throwing time in the game on Sunday and made some pretty awful choices. To me, it isn't one or the other. It's both. Sure, you can't single out the offensive line play for this game, but they have been a problem for many years. A problem that has gone untreated, for the most part, by the powers that be at One Bills Drive. Also, Bledsoe has had his chances to prove himself in crucial situations, like road games against division rivals, and has come up short. His play at QB and the offensive line are big problems for the Bills. It isn't one or the other.

119110[/snapback]

ICE, you ARE joking right? You "hitched your wagon" to Drew, Flutie, and RJ. For months, you took both sides of the Fllutie/RJ debate. A few weeks ago, you were a staunch supporter of Bledsoe.

The only players that I recall that you did not waffle about were McKinnie (who you said sucks) and Big Mike (who you said did not).

This weekend, one of them got shoved aside on an inside move by a 4th string qb as his qb was sacked. The other's team scored 31 points with the best wide receiver in the NFL out due to injury.

When will you switch sides on this, Senator ICE from Mass.?

The only players that I recall that you did not waffle about were McKinnie (who you said sucks) and Big Mike (who you said did not).

This weekend, one of them got shoved aside on an inside move by a 4th string qb as his qb was sacked. The other's team scored 31 points with the best wide receiver in the NFL out due to injury.

When will you switch sides on this, Senator ICE from Mass.?

119621[/snapback]

Another post from someone who hasn't actually SEEN BM play... BM was abused far more than MW was this past week. Green Bay's DE (who had 3 sacks all season) had 2 against BM. BM also had at least one holding penalty (I think a second was declined, but could be mistaken). Trying to equate one player on the OL as the sole reason Minnesota scored 31 points is ridiculous.

CW

Sure, you can't single out the offensive line play for this game, but they have been a problem for many years.  A problem that has gone untreated, for the most part, by the powers that be at One Bills Drive.

I'd say they were just as much of a problem against New England as Bledsoe was. Yeah, they seemed to give him decent time (not Brady-like time, but still an acceptable amount), but they were opening NO holes for the running game. Of course, maybe it would've helped if DB was able to hit the receivers more consistantly (and when he did, if they would've caught the ball).

CW

Another post from someone who hasn't actually SEEN BM play...  BM was abused far more than MW was this past week.  Green Bay's DE (who had 3 sacks all season) had 2 against BM.  BM also had at least one holding penalty (I think a second was declined, but could be mistaken).  Trying to equate one player on the OL as the sole reason Minnesota scored 31 points is ridiculous.

CW

119647[/snapback]

Wrong my friend. I did see most of the game.

Truthfully, I thought that BM was a little sluggish at times, although Culpepper threw a ton of passes and for the most part, the blindside was OK.

He may not, nor ever be Orlando Pace, but I would take him tomorrow over Jennings or MW, and I suspect that so would most coaches and GMs.