Jeff Garcia

Jeff Garcia is not the same player anymore....there is a reason that he and others like him are unemployed....

I think people think about the player he once was...I mean Jim kelly and Joe Namath were great at one time....do you want to bring them in to?

Unfortunately there is a time for everyone to hang up the cleats.....he is washed up.

Key words there. Sorry the guy is 39 years old and over the hill. Please don't bring up Brett Farve as a counter argument because he is clearly not human and is from Mars.

what about Kurt Warner? when he was with the Giants, there were some who thought his career was over.

God why are people so in love with Jeff Garcia. He is a journeyman QB. He couldn't even make the Raiders squad.

The Raiders are horrible evaluators of talent. Taht's prob a positive that he got cut from the Raiders.

Garcia would be a perfect fit for the Bills. He has always been a play maker. The Bills have excellent weapons at wr and running back. The interior of the line is getting better every week. The Bills need a qb that can make plays and be good enough on his feet to scramble some and still throw a nice ball(the tackles have not been good at all). With Trent out with another concussion, and i am afraid what he is going to look like when he does come back from it(remember last year). Garcia would be a nice pick up. He has succeded everywhere he has gone. He would be a nice fill in for this year, then draft your long term guy next year. Could he and T.O make up??? Would DJ put the squeeze on Wilson, knowing he has to win??

I agree.

I have always liked Garcia. IMO, one of the most (if not THE most) underrated QB's in the league the past 10 years. From back in his days with the 9'ers. I could not understand why San Fran decided to clean house and send him packing, as clearly they have not really had much competence back there since.

He lit it up in Philly, yet they let him go. Cleveland was a hiccup. Tampa was solid when given the chance. But, as much as I espouse Gruden as the next possible savior of the Bills, I think his QB carousel hurt Garcia.

For some reason, he was always cut short no matter where he played.

He has a great arm, can scramble like the best of them, knows how to lead a team, and wins. He is also seldom injured.

What more could you ask for?

I agree.

I have always liked Garcia. IMO, one of the most (if not THE most) underrated QB's in the league the past 10 years. From back in his days with the 9'ers. I could not understand why San Fran decided to clean house and send him packing, as clearly they have not really had much competence back there since.

He lit it up in Philly, yet they let him go. Cleveland was a hiccup. Tampa was solid when given the chance. But, as much as I espouse Gruden as the next possible savior of the Bills, I think his QB carousel hurt Garcia.

For some reason, he was always cut short no matter where he played.

He has a great arm, can scramble like the best of them, knows how to lead a team, and wins. He is also seldom injured.

What more could you ask for?

A guy that doesn't stare at you in the shower?

The poor guy. He may or may not e gay, the girlfriend may or may not be a beard, but, wow, once that label is on there its tough to peel off, huh?

Maybe TO is a closet fag he is certainly fastidious enough to be.

The poor guy. He may or may not e gay, the girlfriend may or may not be a beard, but, wow, once that label is on there its tough to peel off, huh?

Maybe TO is a closet fag he is certainly fastidious enough to be.

Maybe?

The Senator Posted Today, 10:45 AM

Who are you kidding here?

Jeff Garcia is not the same player anymore....there is a reason that he and others like him are unemployed....

I think people think about the player he once was...I mean Jim kelly and Joe Namath were great at one time....do you want to bring them in to?

Unfortunately there is a time for everyone to hang up the cleats.....he is washed up.

Good post. This thread just shows many people on this board don't know what they are talking about. ANYONE that watched Garcia play last year will tell you he is finished.