Jerry Sullivan

rolly

"Here's a little statistic to enliven an otherwise dreary, depressing Monday: The Bills have played four nationally televised, Sunday night ESPN games in the Tom Donahoe era, and they've lost all four by a combined score of 119-18."

-Makes you wonder what kind of team Donahoe has assembled. They have choked every game. I look at the players and a lack of leadership. Then I look at the coaches and a lack of preparation. I dont know just speculating. Either way, this team is a mess and we can thank Donablow.

-Makes you wonder what kind of team Donahoe has assembled. They have choked every game. I look at the players and a lack of leadership. Then I look at the coaches and a lack of preparation. I dont know just speculating. Either way, this team is a mess and we can thank Donablow.

It doesn't make me wonder. I know what type of team Donahoe has assembled. One that is margianlly competitive, salary cap manageable, easy to break up, and most important to Mr. Wilson, easy to sell (which would also make "Tags" happy).

Also, why in the world did the Bills punt from the Pat's 35? Watching the Bills first drive, they played with confidence. After the punt it all went downhill. Didn't Ralph criticize Greg Williams for the same thing?

Also, why in the world did the Bills punt from the Pat's 35?  Watching the Bills first drive, they played with confidence.  After the punt it all went downhill.  Didn't Ralph criticize Greg Williams for the same thing?

118767[/snapback]

In weak defense of the coaches, Moorman and the defense has been playing great lately, and they turned a similar situation against the Jets into a safety.

Of course, it was early in the game and they didn't realize that Jerry Gray would again play the prison B word to Charlie Weiss.

I would have rather seen them go for it, although watching how horrible Bledsoe played, I don't think it would have mattered the rest of the game if they got it.

What were the combined scores of the 4 Sunday Night nationally televised SB's?  Maybe the Bills just never WILL do well at night?!

118659[/snapback]

I think its that the night games are always on the road.

It doesn't make me wonder.  I know what type of team Donahoe has assembled.  One that is margianlly competitive, salary cap manageable, easy to break up, and most important to Mr. Wilson, easy to sell (which would also make "Tags" happy).

118650[/snapback]

Sadly, that's pretty much the conclusion the folks who talk about a "business model" would arrive at...

"Here's a little statistic to enliven an otherwise dreary, depressing Monday: The Bills have played four nationally televised, Sunday night ESPN games in the Tom Donahoe era, and they've lost all four by a combined score of 119-18."

118640[/snapback]

The last ESPN game that we won was in 2001 against Jacksonville, with RJ as our QB and Gregg Williams as our coach.

I do believe that was in the "Tom Donahoe era".

Oughta get the facts straight, jack.

118640[/snapback]

Would have been nice if the NFL had seen fit to put at least ONE of those last 4 games in Buffalo!!!

The last ESPN game that we won was in 2001 against Jacksonville, with RJ as our QB and Gregg Williams as our coach.

I do believe that was in the "Tom Donahoe era".

Oughta get the facts straight, jack.

118979[/snapback]

But that was on a Thursday....