I totally forgot about Fitzpatrick's

murra

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought when I opened this one up, it was gonna say, "I totally forgot about Fitzpatrick's... enormous head." I can't be the only one.
It's something which is true, but it's a bit disrespectful so I've avoided it.

Yes, I agree with you guys that we shouldn't speak of Fitz' enormous knob. It would be disrespectful to joke about his super-sized cranial development.

I'd like to hear what the others think about a moratorium on any further referencing of Ryan's massive skull. What do you guys think? Shall we agree not to talk about his gigantic bulb anymore?

This is my first post here. I usually post on the other message board. I'm not sure what to think about Fitzpatrick at the moment. The guy is 26 years old with only 15 starts. Edwards has around 29 starts I think. So there is still some upside. If he could just work on his accuracy he could be a good QB. When I saw him catch the Jets with too many men on the field with a quick snap I thought I was watching Manning. He is also willing to throw into double coverage. There was an article saying how he was changing to plays that wasn't even in the gameplan. That is amazing seeing as how this is his first year with the team and Edwards 3rd year with the team. Shouldn't Edwards do that? Anyways I don't know what to think because he is still young. Some people act like he has been in this league for 10+ years and hasn't done a thing. Some times all it takes is luck to find that QB. Fitz looks like he wants to win, and with him in the game the energy of the offense was different with him in.

I remember that play. It was utterly stunning. Was that the first time in the Jauron Era (or Meathead or Gregggg Eras, for that matter) that we picked up a first down by outfoxing the other team?

If the guy had show great promise as a QB he would be starting for some team OR Cincy would have made a great effort to resign him as Carson Palmer is always injured the last few years.

Who is backing up Carlson PALMER in Cincy?.....I think one of the guys last names is PALMER!!!....Just sayin' :rolleyes:

Yeah, imagine that, the hurt Carson Palmer lead Bengals lost his four starts, AT NYG, AT BALT, AT DAL, and vs. Tennessee. Those four teams finished a combined 45-19 last year. Gee, I wonder why a hurt Palmer couldn't lead the Bungles to a better record than that, especially on the road for three of them.

And the totally made up of legend of Fitz continues on TBD, after the 5 quarter, 10-25, 116 yard, 13 point effort vs. the Jets in which he received 6 turnovers.

He's the answer. :rolleyes:

Good points. So answer me this smart guy how many over .500 teams has Trent beat?? ...Right ....thought so.

And the totally made up of legend of Fitz continues on TBD, after the 5 quarter, 10-25, 116 yard, 13 point effort vs. the Jets in which he received 6 turnovers.

Let's at least me honest and truthful. Fitz came in with 12:00 to go in the 2nd quarter. So he actually played about 3 1/2 quarters.

We don't know what he can or can't do as a Bill yet. So far so good. 1 W. Ws are the only stat that counts. There are no style points in football.

I don't know if he's the answer or not. But I think he's got a real shot at doing better than Trent right now. If so, let's keep our best guys on the field. Screw potential and upside blah blah blah. Let's try to win now.

wow. is this stat really true??? not sure. HOWEVER, if this is true, that is sad. the "check down" title would not really be a title, it would be part of his name. Checkdown "Trent" Edwards. there is also no real hope of him every turning into a kelly, warner, manning, etc... the loser that i am thought he would become.

YES!! Sadly the stat is true... He barely eclipsed 300 yds ONCE in his Stanford career and has yet to throw for 300 in an NFL game.

YES!! Sadly the stat is true... He barely eclipsed 300 yds ONCE in his Stanford career and has yet to throw for 300 in an NFL game.

wow. then u know what? i give up on trent. i prefer fitz or hamdan 100%. tentative edwards can stay on the bench.

thanks for following up.

Guest dog14787

You guys all know I'm a big Trent Edwards fan, but I'm really excited to see Fitzpatrick get the start. Fitz has good wheels and he's not afraid to give his receivers a shot at the ball in tight coverage.

Fitzpatrick looked really good at times through the preseason and when he was able to get on a roll he moved the offense well.

Fitz has allot of good weapons to work with on Sunday so he might go crazy and have his best game ever. :censored: