OH MY GOD

BillsNYC

Man Tries to Set Self Ablaze at White House

Monday, November 15, 2004

WASHINGTON, D.C. — An unidentified man tried to set himself on fire outside the White House fence midday Monday, witnesses said.

Onlookers said the incident took place outside the Northwest gate. Uniformed Secret Service (search) agents were seen rushing to surround the man, who had graying hair and glasses. He was heard screaming in pain.

Television cameras captured the aftermath. Smoke hung in the air around the man as paramedics rushed to provide aid. The man appeared to be clutching his hand in pain, but it was unclear how serious his burns were.

A spokesman for the District of Columbia Fire Department (search) said the man suffered burns over about 30 percent of his body.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

www.foxnews.com

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Hmmmm...the next time there is a heating oil crisis, we can burn liberals instead! Of course we'll only burn them to heat the homes of the poor. Brilliant!

118784[/snapback]

Kerry did say we need to be more self reliant....

Of course...are we sure this is a liberal? could be any whack-job

Hmmmm...the next time there is a heating oil crisis, we can burn liberals instead! Of course we'll only burn them to heat the homes of the poor. Brilliant!

118784[/snapback]

Why, that oily fat-ass Michael Moore alone could heat a small suburb...

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Apparently, he was a Yemeni FBI informant who believed the FBI was mishandling his case.

119695[/snapback]

FBI, huh?

You can put your liberal-Democratic wisecracks AWAY now!

Thanks for playing... buh-bye.

The same for you jerking off to the same failed ideology that has caused virtually every society to implode.

120440[/snapback]

Sombody piss in your Fruit Loops today?

What's right is right, so I'll hold onto my ideals as long as I can. You must have lost yours somewhere along the way, assuming you had any to begin with - way to settle. Although I don't agree with everything the Democratic party stands for, the current administration is so very wrong in so many ways that I'll support any reasonable alternative to Dubya's mandate.

Sombody piss in your Fruit Loops today?

What's right is right, so I'll hold onto my ideals as long as I can.  You must have lost yours somewhere along the way, assuming you had any to begin with - way to settle.  Although I don't agree with everything the Democratic party stands for, the current administration is so very wrong in so many ways that I'll support any reasonable alternative to Dubya's mandate.

120456[/snapback]

I find it hard to believe anyone who has read the Constitution can support either of these parties, though it'd be much easier for me to identify with the Republican platform were I able to ignore their contrary transgressions.

I haven't lost my ideals at all. Quite the opposite. I'm simply a pragmatist who understands that government doesn't fix problems by playing Robin Hood with TRILLIONS of dollars of our money. If you can't understand that, I don't know what to tell you.

I don't eat processed food.