A serious question that I've thought about.

Lv-Bills

How does he do that at the end of the year? Really, think about it. Let's say Ralphy wants to fire everybody and set up a real football operation with a real GM, coach, etc. How does he do that?

At his age, one would assume that he isn't as tuned in to different hot assistant coaches, or have the great ability anymore to wooooo one of the bigger names out there.

Does anyone think he'd have someone help him find a new staff, and who would that be? It's actually kind of scary to think that if Ralph cleaned house, who in the hell would help him find and put together a new staff.

Any thoughts?

I think the GM may already be in the FO in the form of Buddy Nix. He has a history of having a really good relationship with head coaches and would be the person to help Ralph transition into the next decade of Bills football.

Could be I guess. If that's the case though, Holmgren, Shanny and Cowher are out for certain, as I think they will all want to do both jobs. Not that I thought Ralph would hire one of those three anyway. Could anybody see one of those three coming to Buffalo to talk to Ralph after being recruited by both Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder?

Could be I guess. If that's the case though, Holmgren, Shanny and Cowher are out for certain, as I think they will all want to do both jobs. Not that I thought Ralph would hire one of those three anyway. Could anybody see one of those three coming to Buffalo to talk to Ralph after being recruited by both Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder?

I don't know about that. If you think Wilson is a meddling owner, both Jones and Snyder make Ralph's actions seem mild.

Guest dog14787

Anyone ever wonder what would have happened had we kept Greg Williams on as HC.

Defenses win championships (normally any way)

Guest dog14787
I'm 34 and feel like I'm too old to have to sit through another full cycle of rebuilding this damn team....can't imagine what Ralph must feel like.

Versus sitting threw this? isn't this what rebuilding is like :doh:

Mike Sherman?

He's a terrible coach and can't even win in college. Fact was that year, they're weren't many good candidates. Luck plays a huge part in everything. If the Lions sucked bad enough when Peyton was out, then they aren't a joke.

As much as people hate having Jauron this year, if he fails and Ralph decides to spend for a winner, he has his pick of perhaps the greatest coaching free agency ever. Additionally, the new coach will inherit a new broken in offensive line. Only the Cowboys and Chargers jobs IMO will be a better job openings.

Anyone ever wonder what would have happened had we kept Greg Williams on as HC.

Defenses win championships (normally any way)

Wouldn't mean spit since we have an inept football operations office. And GW had no clue for the offense plus he was a weenie.

Guest dog14787
With a few moves, this team could be a contender next season. It really isn't that far off.

A few real big moves maybe like hiring a GM and a HC along with a good coaching staff.

As far as the roster goes we do have some talent, but the team is full of high motor, undersized players which equates to injuries in the NFL in my opinion.

A few real big moves maybe like hiring a GM and a HC along with a good coaching staff.

As far as the roster goes we do have some talent, but the team is full of high motor, undersized players which equates to injuries in the NFL in my opinion.

Explain Keith Ellison then.