Rams LB Will Witherspoon traded to Eagles

Got_Wood

... for WR Brandon Gibson (who?) and a 5th round pick. I'm thinking we could have made this trade with Roscoe and a 5th easily. Ouch that hurts.

via Adam Schefter.

I thought the trade deadline was at 4PM. Was this one of those last second, waiting for the fax to go through deals?

I thought the trade deadline was at 4PM. Was this one of those last second, waiting for the fax to go through deals?

I'm sure Russ Brandon was busy putting wrappers around the cash Ralph keeps instead of declares. Anyway, I thought they send Parrish somewhere today for a free ticket out of town.

I think one of the measures of a good team is recognizing your weaknesses, and being resourceful enough to come up with solutions for them. So far, we have gone about this all wrong. The o-line is a prime example. The front office strategy to make our line better was a pretty big failure. These guys are coming around, but there was no reason to dismantle the line entirely from last year. This caused many of our other areas of need to suffer as well.

Is that how they measure teams? By how many moves they make? :doh: Believe it or not, as bad as the Bills are, the Redskins are in a far worse place.

PTR

Wrong.... Snyder is an idiot who just throws money at players and coaches BUT every blind squirrl gets a nut once and a while.

Meanwhile our squirrl sits in his tree and hopes that the nut falls in his lap.