Bills Beat reporters...Ya I'm calling you out

NY Nole

JW, Your sucking commericial will never come to fruition. The FCC is a sentinel for clean speak. If you dare cross the threshold of modesty and good taste you will be severly fined. :bag:

but if the vacuum cleaner is worth its weight, it's function then is to suck at an extraordinary level, ergo: it really, really sucks. that's truth in advertising. heck, a hair dryer company should go out and say it's product really blows.

or what about viagara, a product that can get a rise out of you? ...

what's this thread about?

jw

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but if the vacuum cleaner is worth its weight, it's function then is to suck at an extraordinary level, ergo: it really, really sucks. that's truth in advertising. heck, a hair dryer company should go out and say it's product really blows.

or what about viagara, a product that can get a rise out of you? ...

what's this thread about?

jw

You're in the wrong business my friend. :bag:

I agree with JW here! A win is a win is a win. Wow, why so harsh against this guy? Doesn't he get

to give his opinion without being told he sucks? I'm not forgeting the Bills problems, but a win in the

division on the road against a team the Bills haven't beat in a while is a good win. The kept fighting

in OT and won it, that's been a long time coming! The Panthers suck, but I will be very happy if and

when the Bills go down to Charlotte and beat them!!!

Go Bills

Gino

Nope, nobody does. That is why thick skin is a valuable commodity.

JW - emoticons are not for the lazy, at least not always. Without seeing a face or hearing the voice, too many words have double meaning.

Hang in there Gino! :unsure:

Go Bills!

I love when people call out people in another profession and say they suck..I mean they could obviously do a better job. It's not like you actually have to go to college for journalism or anything..take classes, etc. It's something anyone can do..yea okay :unsure: