I am eating my crow

Yeah I thought Edwards was going to get knocked out of this game but I also thought the jets were going to pummel us....

I am big time in favor of change.....but you cannot deny a win....in the division.....on the road......was huge.

it appears that we do have wide receivers after all.....I hope Fitz starts the rest of the season.

I'll take a helping as well. I didn't boldly post we'd get beat like a red headed step child; but I gave the Bills zero chance to win this game.

It was a big win for exactly why you stated. I still have no faith they'll even get to .500 this year, but at least they beat a divisional opponent. I'll give them credit for that.

Am I happy the Bills won? Hell yeah! I don't have to work tomorrow and I'm still drinking in celebration! Do I think this win will spring the team onto bigger and better things? Not really....I would have bet a million dollars that we would have found a way to blow this game in the 4th/overtime and we almost did a few times. No matter the coaching/qb/whatever situation, I can never root for the Bills to loose. Aside from the fact that I won't be ripped on at work this week, I'm just glad the Bills didn't blow yet ANOTHER game that was basically served up on a platter to them (Dallas MNF, Cleve MNF, Pats MNF, last week, etc.). If we can find a way to pull one out next week, I might start to get a small bit of hope back but Im pretty sure this will end up being just another one of Jauron's "BS" wins that gives a glimmer of hope only for us to get smashed next week. Better yet, we'll win next week with Fitz and get back into it only to lay an egg against Houston and get sent back down to earth. Regardless, Go Booze and Go Bills!

I'll take a helping. I posted there was no chance we even sniff a victory in this game. I was wrong (and glad I was). I stil will remain skeptical though. We still have gaping areas needing improvement, but I've got to say it feels pretty good to get a win on the road against a division rival. It's been far too long.

I won't go so far as to say Fitzpatrick is the "answer". Far too little to go on to come near making that conclusion.