Your tax dollars at work pt 2

The big government you liberals love is so sorry that one of the big government programs you don't like has consequences. In no way should you look at the programs you do love with the same kind of scrutiny, as that would involve questioning your own beliefs and facing reality.

Thanks though for ignoring the real part of the story, which is that big government passed a law that said it was OK for corporations to strip away Constitutional rights like jury trials.

You know those pesky liberals, always trying to make it harder to sue someone!

The vote was 405-2, jackass. The Republican party is just as liberal as the dummycrats you worship when it comes to the killing Constitutional rights, which is why I used the term "big government". I know this stuff is hard for you, but try to keep up.

The vote was 405-2, jackass. The Republican party is just as liberal as the dummycrats you worship when it comes to the killing Constitutional rights, which is why I used the term "big government". I know this stuff is hard for you, but try to keep up.

...liberal...dummycrats...big government...constitution...recycled snarky outro quip...

I love how this retard has no ability to formulate a response that has anything to do with the post he just read. It's almost like some hacker wrote a program to randomly insert posts with the same nonsense over and over. The only other explanation would be that he can't read but just responds to the avatars he recognizes with some idiot blather.

What does this have to do with ACORN? :P

Well, let me explain it, Jimmy. The liberal left has no answer for ACORN, which played an important role in getting the current administation elected. So instead of admitting that they're as big a mess as Republicans in power, they instead seek to justify their own stupidity by bringing back some of the golden oldies. So run, Jimmy, and let everyone know that ACORN is justified...because we'll always have Haliburton.

Or something like that.

Well, let me explain it, Jimmy. The liberal left has no answer for ACORN, which played an important role in getting the current administation elected. So instead of admitting that they're as big a mess as Republicans in power, they instead seek to justify their own stupidity by bringing back some of the golden oldies. So run, Jimmy, and let everyone know that ACORN is justified...because we'll always have Haliburton.

Or something like that.

The obsession continues......

You should know all about that, judging from your "I'm not a partisan, I only play one on the politics sub-forum of a Buffalo Bills message board" act.

And yet, left or right, I think we can all agree that nothing is ever as effective as the time-tested retort of "I know you are, but what am I?" It's fresh. It's clever. It's original. And goshdarnit, people like it.

And yet, left or right, I think we can all agree that nothing is ever as effective as the time-tested retort of "I know you are, but what am I?" It's fresh. It's clever. It's original. And goshdarnit, people like it.

Of course people here love it, it's a staple of all the regular PPP poster's repartees. How else did Alaska Darin, DC Tom and yourself reach 20,000 posts? Through thoughtful analysis and clever insights? Well, no not really. Through repetitive "burns" and "disses" that sound like they were written by a menopausal woman? Ding! Ding! Ding!

Or something like that.

Spot On! :wallbash:

It's called diversion, so when ACORN gets attacked the easiest thing to do is scour back in time and dig up HALIBURTON :wallbash:

Of course people here love it, it's a staple of all the regular PPP poster's repartees. How else did Alaska Darin, DC Tom and yourself reach 20,000 posts? Through thoughtful analysis and clever insights? Well, no not really. Through repetitive "burns" and "disses" that sound like they were written by a menopausal woman? Ding! Ding! Ding!

And what's better than following up "I know you are, but what am I?" with "You have xx number of posts, so I need to point that out for some unknown reason"?

Outstanding work there.

You should know all about that, judging from your "I'm not a partisan, I only play one on the politics sub-forum of a Buffalo Bills message board" act.

Your lack of intellectual ability doesn't make someone else a hypocrite. I know that's going to be too much for you to fathom but go ahead and try anyway.

And what's better than following up "I know you are, but what am I?" with "You have xx number of posts, so I need to point that out for some unknown reason"?

Outstanding work there.

He's a typical pecker checker. He knows he's full of crap so his entire play is: You're a loser because you post more than me on this internet message board.

I'm deeply wounded.