Clear favorites to win AFC East

Frez

Won't go to the playoffs if ... it becomes the Rohan Davey era.

i would say, they will miss the playoffs if there D can not adjust to the no touching for 5 yards rule. there D got them to the SB, Brady just didnt make many mistakes.

or if they become a run first team. thats not who they are, and they found that out this preseason, trying to run dillon 2 out of every 3 plays. all they did was punt.

or if Ty law is cut.

Your sig line is too messed up.

<_<  :o  :(

8861[/snapback]

I almost drove off the road laughing when I heard it. One of my buddies called it in - it was a running joke from the night before at our fantasy draft. Every time my pick came up, all the guys started going, "DRRRREEEEWWWW!!!" or "Mike Picks Bledsoe!"

Funny stuff.

You'd think a Senior Sportswriter would know that the key to the Bills season is their Offense line. The Pats are no sure thing either. They have a problem back, lost big Ted and will have to deal with the dreaded Superbowl hangover that has effected every Superbowl winning team other than the Broncos.

I think the Pats go backwards this year. Injuries and poor play will cost them this year. Superbowl hangover for the Patriots.

That new rule with the defensive holding shouldn't bother them to much. :D

I think the Pats go backwards this year. Injuries and poor play will cost them this year. Superbowl hangover for the Patriots.

That new rule with the defensive holding shouldn't bother them to much.  :D

9407[/snapback]

Post saved. :D

As a Bills fan, I'll be honest. With all the losses that Miami has suffered and the Jets not really being a factor, I have to say that everything is there for us to get into the playoffs. We should get two wins against Miami and a split against NE and possibly two wins from the Jets. If we could do that we would be 5-1 in the division. There is no reason for us not to be able to get 5 more wins outside the divison and make us a playoff team.

If we don't get into the playoffs I see something wrong.

Who knows....Rohan could turn into the next Tom.....It is their system not the personnel...

9485[/snapback]

Right. :D

So why wouldn't every other team in the NFL be using "the system" then?

A "system" isn't like a plug-and-play DVD system. The "system" takes into account the strengths of the players involved. When good talent meets good coaching, the result is usually a positive.

Hence, the '01 and '03 Patriots.

I've seen Rohan Davey play... and believe me when I tell you that Rohan doesn't play quarterback like Tommy Two Rings. Trust me on this.

Right.  :D

So why wouldn't every other team in the NFL be using "the system" then?

Exactly.

And if "the system" is so great, then why did Bledsoe look like crap in it in '00?

I've seen Rohan Davey play... and believe me when I tell you that Rohan doesn't play quarterback like Tommy Two Rings.  Trust me on this.

Talk about the understatement of the century. :D