Bills a 9.5 point dog

CodeMonkey

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like my money in my pocket this week.

Lay the points. You'll be a winner by halftime. The Bills will learn the definition of physical this Sunday. Not to mention a well lathered crowd for a 4 O'clock start. FUHHGEDDABOWDIT!!!! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

Lay the points. You'll be a winner by halftime. The Bills will learn the definition of physical this Sunday. Not to mention a well lathered crowd for a 4 O'clock start. FUHHGEDDABOWDIT!!!! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

I'll take the Bills this week over the jesters.

I'll take the Bills this week over the jesters.

Based on what? This team is in total disarray. The Jets are coming off of a tough road loss in which they looked pretty good. They are coached by a passionate leader who hates losing. R.R. will have his squad breathing fire on Sunday afternoon. What about Dick? He'll be all too willing to take the blame for yet another loss.

Last week was the Lock of the Year with the Browns +6 at Bills. I had to go online and sign up with one of those gambling sites to lay a bet. I took the Browns of course. Figured they had our number and Trent can't lead this team to any points at home. If the Bills somehow covered, oh well, at least my team would've won. They laid a big giant egg though so i made a few hundred.

I'm not so confident this week. Bills often play better offensively on the road and they are out to make amends for that last road game in Miami.

Based on what? This team is in total disarray. The Jets are coming off of a tough road loss in which they looked pretty good. They are coached by a passionate leader who hates losing. R.R. will have his squad breathing fire on Sunday afternoon. What about Dick? He'll be all too willing to take the blame for yet another loss.

Based on this is a very talented team and Im pretty sure they are angry. Tell me one person that likes to lose. The Bills are on fire this weekend and you can bank on the paper jets to fall apart. Week 6 is when you see what teams are really made of. The Bills are better than you think they are.

Based on this is a very talented team and Im pretty sure they are angry. Tell me one person that likes to lose. The Bills are on fire this weekend and you can bank on the paper jets to fall apart. Week 6 is when you see what teams are really made of. The Bills are better than you think they are.

The Jets are also talented, and probably angry about losing their last 2 games. So basically you are basing your statement on your belief that the Bills are simply a better team than the Jets.

PLEASE give me some of what you are smoking! A VERY TALENTED TEAM?!?! REALLY?!?! I will give you a few talented players, but between the F.O. filleting the roster, starters lost to injury, a starting Q.B. in a downward spiral, and the worst coach in the league, we have ONE OF THE WORST TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE.

Apparently you haven't been paying attention lately, so let me catch you up on a few of the Bills recent accomplishments....

- 3 wins 12 losses in their last 15 games.

- 8 game division losing streak.

- the ONLY team to lose to Cleveland (TWICE, BOTH AT THE RALPH) in Cleveland's last 14 games.

I could go on but why bother....

dude, roll another one just like the other one and

I'd take the Jets, but it makes me too sad to think we can't cover with 10 points.

We can't cover ten points? Heck we can't score more than three points on Cleveland at home two years in a row. We do better on the road but, I think we will hang in there until the third period and then blow the heck up. buf 9 jets 27. If TE gets hurt or if the coach gets the balls to throw fitz in 27 - 16 jets win.

:censored:

Very tempting...I'd give this game a 50/50 chance of being a blowout. But it also smells like the kind of game where Buffalo plays surprisingly well only to fall a little short...In fact, I think I'm going to start considering those games victories.

Side note...I bet $25 on Cleveland straight up last week. I got +235. I did it because I kind of liked the bet and also because it was a good opportunity to "buy" a Bills victory. I thought to myself "How much would I pay to see the Bills win today?"

And the saddest part was $25 was my limit. I just didn't give a sht. :wallbash::censored:

We can't cover ten points? Heck we can't score more than three points on Cleveland at home two years in a row. We do better on the road but, I think we will hang in there until the third period and then blow the heck up. buf 9 jets 27. If TE gets hurt or if the coach gets the balls to throw fitz in 27 - 16 jets win.

16??? WTF are YOU smoking?? We scored 3 against the 30th overall defense in the NFL last week...AT HOME!

We're playing the 6th ranked defense ON THE ROAD! And its a DIVISION game (Streak=L-8).

700-0, JETS.