Bills sign two Ex Rams, who couldn't play there?

billsfreak

So this is this pathetic organizations answer for depth, sign two defenders that couldn't keep there jobs on maybe the worst team in the league? There is a disheartening pattern here. First they sign a lineman who couldn't keep his job on the practice squad on the team that has given up more sacks than anyone, now these scrubs. There is no hope in Buffalo people.

So this is this pathetic organizations answer for depth, sign two defenders that couldn't keep there jobs on maybe the worst team in the league? There is a disheartening pattern here. First they sign a lineman who couldn't keep his job on the practice squad on the team that has given up more sacks than anyone, now these scrubs. There is no hope in Buffalo people.

As long as cheap ralph owns this team, nothing changes

I don't know anything about the DB they signed, but Draft is a decent LB. He's about as good as anyone currently available out there, so I cannot give them too much crap about the signing. I thought they would sign another practice squad guy.

I missed your list of who you would have brought in, I guess....

And sorry to say, the hope was gone LONG before these 2 were signed...

I don't know anything about the DB they signed, but Draft is a decent LB. He's about as good as anyone currently available out there, so I cannot give them too much crap about the signing. I thought they would sign another practice squad guy.

Derrick Brooks is a FA and Derrick Johnson is on the trading block. If what you say about Draft is true then yes he is a good signing, but there is no reason we shouldnt add one or both of the Derricks as well.

Bills are just finding cheap replacements... Isnt it obvious why?

Makes me miss london fletcher.. Atleast he could tackle... albeit 6 yards down field...

That is why Ellison is getting so many tackles this year, he is so undersized that he is being overlooked by blockers, than he makes the tackle after they have run for a first down.

Buffalo Bills Recent free agent acquisitions LB Chris Draft, DB Todd Johnson and LB Anthony Waters are expected to practice with the team Wednesday.

Finally found a link, but thanks. No more Marcus Freeman...oh well. Draft isn't horrible and we need some veteran help on this team. Can't say too much about Johnson other than he's been in the league....thats about it.

As long as cheap ralph owns this team, nothing changes

I'm not sure it's Ralph being cheap, maybe it's John Guy thinking he's smart when he's not. I think there are some opportunities to trade for LB's according to rumor mills, but Brandon could be scared to make a deal....Or Ralph might be saying why spend if we suck.

There is you answer ... Ralph is aspiring to be the best at sucking!

What he said!

Pathetic!