LMAOF!

The quote in his sig was part of a response I wrote to Blzrul's argument that:

My response was as follows:

Somehow Bad Lefty found that funny. Apparently my defending groups of people dedicated to helping the less fortunate makes him piss his pants with laughter.

Holy taken out of context batman.

Looks like Rush will have even more money to invest. The quotes attributed to him are not true and I think he can sue for slander. If these untrue quotes stop him from buying part of the Rams, he could possibly sue for damages for the millions he would have made from his share of the Rams.

Go and bankrupt Jesse and Al, Rush!

They turn down Rush based on false libelous statements, while on the same day, they allow Fergie, a crystal meth smoking, pants peeing skank buy into the dolphins.

They also let Olberman, the mysogenist (sp?), remain on the air while calling Michelle Malkin "A big mashed-up piece of meat with lipstick on it:"

If you're going to mock others for being obsessed with a media figure(s) that they dislike you should at least try to not do it, you know, on the same morning that you're obsessing with media figure(s) that you dislike. It kind of undercuts your "point" when you're able to provide a synopsis of MSNBC's entire evening lineup. I suppose that this is the level of self-monitoring we should expect from someone who thinks that a ridiculous video of a Thomas Paine impersonator telling you to mail teabags to your congressman is so cool that he must incorporate it into his signature.

Omigawd you're right!! I clicked on that Paine thing and that is absolutely horrible. How someone could link something like that without the slightest hint of irony is beyond me.

Ok CNN has officially jumped the shark.

Pardon the interruption. :wallbash:

:lol: I was watching that interview yesterday, and I thought the exact same thing. I was thinking, why the hell are they going to interrupt a very lively discussion on the war, for "BREAKING NEWS" about Rush Limbaugh. When they interrupted the discussion, with the this "BREAKING NEWS" which took up the whole screen btw, I thought it was some sort of decision from the president or something important, instead it was; "Limbaugh gets dropped for an NFL bid". :wallbash:

!@#$ing idiots, but I guess CNN doesn't lean to the left right? :censored:

Ok CNN has officially jumped the shark.

Pardon the interruption. :wallbash:

You know what's really funny? If the huge Breaking News interruption didn't interrupt Huffington trying to make a point, the Huffington Post would be spending more time repeating stuff that Limbaugh apparently never said. But CNN interrupted The HuffPost queen, and for that, they should be punished.

Because doing a fact-check story on an SNL skit wasn't reason enough to laugh at CNN.