Bills should sign Jeff Garcia and Andrew Walter

RLflutie7

I think the Bills should sign Andrew Walter as their QB of the future. The guy can at least throw the ball through the wind, something Edwards can't seem to do.

In the meantime, I think getting Garcia wouldn't be a bad idea and maybe let him take over the team.

I think the Bills should sign Andrew Walter as their QB of the future. The guy can at least throw the ball threw the wind, something Edwards can't seem to do.

In the meantime, I think getting Garcia wouldn't be a bad idea and maybe let him take over the team.

So you want to sign one guy because he can throw into the wind, and another for less reason than that?

So you want to sign one guy because he can throw into the wind, and another for less reason than that?

He wouldn't be anything worse than the Bills have now and he can sure throw the dang ball.

The Raiders said they let him go because he wasn't in good shape or at least not the best possible shape that he could be and they KEEP Russell. That's a laugh.

He wouldn't be anything worse than the Bills have now and he can sure throw the dang ball.

The Raiders said they let him go because he wasn't in good shape or at least not the best possible shape that he could be and they KEEP Russell. That's a laugh.

That was a statement to save face in Oakland. They didn't release him, they granted his wish when he asked to be cut because he wanted no part of a disfunctional organization. The situation in Oakland is really ugly, according to Vic Carucci. I am all for signing Garcia...look at his track record, he's won games everywhere he's been. Granted he's no long term solution, but given the state of the Bills, Edwards won't be around much longer after this year. Signing Garcia, Runyan, D. Thomas now would make it look like there is some effort to make this team better right now. :thumbsup:

You do realize that our "Star" WR once questioned the sexual preference on Jeff Garcia back in their Niners' days, right? And even if they were on good terms, this organization is notoriously bad at aquiring free agents in mid-season. They would rather sign someone off the practice-squad than do what teams who give a damn do. Look at our injuries at Linebacker. Mitchell is gone for the year, two more weeks before Poz returns (not that he's any good when he does suit up), and you have a veteran LB like Derrick Brooks sitting around in the FOX broadcast booth. Oh, and before you give me the "he's too old" reply, New England just re-signed Junior Seau, who will make more plays than any of our LB's we will field this year, COMBINED!

I think the Bills should sign Andrew Walter as their QB of the future. The guy can at least throw the ball threw the wind, something Edwards can't seem to do.

Andrew Walter? QB of the future? Why not guys like Quinn or Brohm who were actually good at one point of their careers?

Garcia whould have been signed as the vet backup a long time ago, like 2008.

You do realize that our "Star" WR once questioned the sexual preference on Jeff Garcia back in their Niners' days, right? And even if they were on good terms, this organization is notoriously bad at aquiring free agents in mid-season. They would rather sign someone off the practice-squad than do what teams who give a damn do. Look at our injuries at Linebacker. Mitchell is gone for the year, two more weeks before Poz returns (not that he's any good when he does suit up), and you have a veteran LB like Derrick Brooks sitting around in the FOX broadcast booth. Oh, and before you give me the "he's too old" reply, New England just re-signed Junior Seau, who will make more plays than any of our LB's we will field this year, COMBINED!

I think signing Derrick Brooks is a great idea. No argument. I think Andrew is better than what the Bills have now.

From a physical standpoint, I don't think Walter can be beaten. I thought the Bills would go after Tyler Thigpen and I thought he was the best guy out there . . . but now he's gone.

I think signing Derrick Brooks is a great idea. No argument. I think Andrew is better than what the Bills have now.

From a physical standpoint, I don't think Walter can be beaten. I thought the Bills would go after Tyler Thigpen and I thought he was the best guy out there . . . but now he's gone.

All Andrew Walter needs to become JaMarcus Russell is an ungodly contract, Robert Downey's makeup artist, and a couple of gallons of high fructose corn syrup.

Has the post starter ever seen Walter play?

Yes and he can play. He should be Oakland's starter right now. But the team had other plans. Garcia should also be the starter but the team had other plans.

His time in New England was brief and Bill B. said they still believed in his abilities when they released him and it was a surprise move. They kept the other free agent QB, Brian Hoyer.

The truth is Walter and Bill Belicheck had words about playing time in the preseason. After getting jerked around in Oakland, can you blame the guy.

The only other person I've heard use the word "dang" is Joe Dirt.

After reading your entire post, I see the similarity.... :devil:

I think the Bills should sign Andrew Walter as their QB of the future. The guy can at least throw the ball through the wind, something Edwards can't seem to do.

Andrew Walter is worse than Jamarcus Russell...and that says a LOT...

The only other person I've heard use the word "dang" is Joe Dirt.

After reading your entire post, I see the similarity.... :devil:

"Hey I got a name for your car....You should call it Rusty!!"

Regards,

Security guard in Joe Dirt...

War to Dick Jauron OD'ing on No-Doz...