Whats the longest you've gone without watching a Bills game?

Don

I went into what I like to call the "Rob Johnson Coma" where I didn't see a single game he started after the Music City Massacre...or there abouts...its all a blur. I'm just about to that point again, but I can't point to a scapegoat and say "I will not watch another game until ______ is gone" or something to that effect.

But basically, has anything this franchise done driven you to miss season(s) due to pure frustration and disappointment?

I went into what I like to call the "Rob Johnson Coma" where I didn't see a single game he started after the Music City Massacre...or there abouts...its all a blur. I'm just about to that point again, but I can't point to a scapegoat and say "I will not watch another game until ______ is gone" or something to that effect.

But basically, has anything this franchise done driven you to miss season(s) due to pure frustration and disappointment?

I haven't missed a game in twenty years. TWENTY FRIGGIN YEARS!!!!!! How pathetic is that?

I haven't missed a game in twenty years. TWENTY FRIGGIN YEARS!!!!!! How pathetic is that?

Pathetic? 20 "friggin years" starts from what, 1989? So you watched every game starting with the very best run in Buffalo Bills history, including all the games during their 4 straight SB's. What a sacrafice. And even after that run ended, from 1994 through 2000, those Bills teams still made the playoffs 4 out of the 7 seasons. So your first 12 of your 20 "friggin" years were pretty damn good overall to have to "suffer through." These last 8 have been extremely awful, for all of us to watch, I will grant you that.

Looking back at my own career as a Bills fan, counting games I had to listen to on the radio that were not sold out, (and I did listen to them), from 1968, the first year I attended a Bills game at the real Rock Pile, through this past Sunday, I have never missed watching any games that I was able to watch or listen to, aside from being away at college or traveling for work reasons years before satalite radio or TV allowed me to listen or watch the Bills from anywhere. I have to estimate I've missed maybe one season's worth in total of Bills games I had no way of watching or listening to, in the past 40 plus seasons as a fan. :thumbsup: Pathetic? Not. I love being a fan of the Buffalo Bills. It's been a long amazing run of feeling almost every good emotion and absolutely feeling every bad emotion a football fan could experience. Even typing on this blog is something I enjoy after these horrible loses keep mounting.

All evidence points to the Buffalo Bills moving away from WNY in my lifettime without winning a SB allowing me to feel that last good emotion a football fan can experience. It's still been a great ride, and although the team has been pathetic many times over the years, being a fan has never been, to me!

Went to school from 81-86, little town in Western Pa with no bars etc. I would always make at least one home game per year(late in the year as was traveling for sports between Sept and Nov). I can honestly say that since 1987, I have not missed a game either on TV or in person. Prolly about 2/tr in person, rest on TV.

I will watch every game till they are no longer in uffalo or I am 6 feet under, which ever comes first

Pathetic? 20 "friggin years" starts from what, 1989? So you watched every game starting with the very best run in Buffalo Bills history, including all the games during their 4 straight SB's. What a sacrafice. And even after that run ended, from 1994 through 2000, those Bills teams still made the playoffs 4 out of the 7 seasons. So your first 12 of your 20 "friggin" years were pretty damn good overall to have to "suffer through." These last 8 have been extremely awful, for all of us to watch, I will grant you that.

Looking back at my own career as a Bills fan, counting games I had to listen to on the radio that were not sold out, (and I did listen to them), from 1968, the first year I attended a Bills game at the real Rock Pile, through this past Sunday, I have never missed watching any games that I was able to watch or listen to, aside from being away at college or traveling for work reasons years before satalite radio or TV allowed me to listen or watch the Bills from anywhere. I have to estimate I've missed maybe one season's worth in total of Bills games I had no way of watching or listening to, in the past 40 plus seasons as a fan. :thumbsup: Pathetic? Not. I love being a fan of the Buffalo Bills. It's been a long amazing run of feeling almost every good emotion and absolutely feeling every bad emotion a football fan could experience. Even typing on this blog is something I enjoy after these horrible loses keep mounting.

All evidence points to the Buffalo Bills moving away from WNY in my lifettime without winning a SB allowing me to feel that last good emotion a football fan can experience. It's still been a great ride, and although the team has been pathetic many times over the years, being a fan has never been, to me!

Lighten up, dinkus. I was saying that I'm pathetic, not the Bills.