Predition: Bill 17 - NYJ 9

Agua

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can win if we play and plan well. I would love to see Fassel in Buffalo next year. I hope you're right on both counts.

There's 2 reasons right there to bank on a Jets win. This season's Bills team does neither well. Someone always seems to step on the rake.

Bills reduce penalties. N.O. showed how you shut down Sanchez. Phins showed how to attack their over aggressive Defense. It can happen. I'm book marking this page and going to rub your noses in it after the game if I'm right.

Rex Ryan must be laughing at the amount of success he envisions after watching our offensive line fail. He should blitz on EVERY DOWN but 4th. Yes, EVERY DOWN.

not that it matters, but the bills have 3 times as many sacks this season as the jets.

I'll be at the Game in NJ and expect Captain Checkdown t be carted off the field by halftime. He will be shaking from the all out blitzes he will see. His average pass will probably be about -2 yards. This game will probably get DJ fired if it is a 38-0 blowout for the Jets as I see it. Time for changes Ralph, don't you think?

Sounds good to me.....LOL!! I'll be @ the game too wit about 10 jets fans. But they got 2 t.v's and directv so I'm there decked out in BUFFALO blue. After the game, I might throwing up gang GREEN, not cuz I drank too much, but cuz im prolly gonna get sick from the score. GO BUFFALO!!!

1 i dont know what im doing, still posting here. season over in my eyes. (even if they win)

2 i do believe anything is possible in the nfl. we COULD blow out the jets 40-15. its possible. NOT AT ALL LIKELY. but anything is possible.

3 i have been so positive. read my posts and u will see that. i have been asking for blow outs, predicting wins like the main poster on this topic. but not this time. there is no real reason besides a miracle to think the bills have a chance. when a real positive and hopeful guy like me gets to this point, its pretty sad.

so it hurts to predict this: :wallbash:

bills 13

jets 24

Bills reduce penalties. N.O. showed how you shut down Sanchez. Phins showed how to attack their over aggressive Defense. It can happen. I'm book marking this page and going to rub your noses in it after the game if I'm right.

please start the rubbing. :wallbash: ugggghhh. u know what i'm trying to say. lol

And pigs will fly in formation over the Meadowlands. You read it here first.

PTR

Exactly. We thought it was going to be bad before? Now that they lost again, they are pissed and want to take it out on someone. Maybe Ralph can visit the sidelines this game? :wallbash:

When I see multiple people agree with this post I know how far gone the Buffalo Bills fan base is. I mean, you actually believe the Bills can win this game after seeing the different directions of these two teams in the first several weeks? Why should Ralph Wilson fire Dick Jauron or upgrade the talent- he has buffoons like you "Bill-ievers" that belive in the product even when its a stinking heap. The Jets almost beat the team that beat Buffalo 38-10, but somehow the Bills are well positioned to beat the Jets? Utter nonsense. Fans like these are the reason things will never improve in Buffalo.

How do you know they a'int coming to Buffalo? They may just be looking for a challenge and

that's whay The Bills are! Fassel interviewed before Jaruan, bot wanted too much money. Do

you think he's lowered his asking price?

Go Bills

Jets 30 Bills 3

I could see it. I think the Jets are getting better, but the are still developing, they will believe their own press clippings a bit too much.

The Bills? Well, after that Pats game I thought "They probably just blew the whole wad on that game", they were counted out, picked on, just written off, and Brady was still getting it together, and the Pats needed some new leaders and probably figured to blow the Bills out.

Now the Bills are are back to the same spot, they might do it with mirrors this week.

But they still suck, and a win won't mean anything.

I bet Jim Fassel ends up the new coach next season. Maybe he will be available after the UFL season is over?

Cowher is not coming to Buffalo. None of the big time guys are gonna take this job, it's gotta be someone desperate.

Oh sure, the Jets after losing a heart-breaker are going to take the Bills lightly. Look in an average Dickey year we might trade home games with the Jets. This year, based on our offense being code red and our defense valiant but broken it is bloody unlikely. Then again, thats why the play the games.

I could see it. I think the Jets are getting better, but the are still developing, they will believe their own press clippings a bit too much.

The Bills? Well, after that Pats game I thought "They probably just blew the whole wad on that game", they were counted out, picked on, just written off, and Brady was still getting it together, and the Pats needed some new leaders and probably figured to blow the Bills out.

Now the Bills are are back to the same spot, they might do it with mirrors this week.

But they still suck, and a win won't mean anything.

I bet Jim Fassel ends up the new coach next season. Maybe he will be available after the UFL season is over?

Cowher is not coming to Buffalo. None of the big time guys are gonna take this job, it's gotta be someone desperate.

Jets had their wakeup call last week where they were over-confident and cocky.

Bills will feel the full wrath of the Rex Ryan defense looking to atone for last week's embarassment in Miami.

good chance Trent gets knocked out as Jetes take no prisoners

Prediction: You have lost your MIND.

Rex Ryan must be laughing at the amount of success he envisions after watching our offensive line fail. He should blitz on EVERY DOWN but 4th. Yes, EVERY DOWN. :devil:

blitzing every down against the Bills is a very sound plan.

Blitzes will disrupt the run game and the pass game.

there is virtually no risk of giving up the big play because Trent does not even look to throw to the hot WR

if he gets a pass off at all, it will be a dumpoff to the TE or RB.

highly likely Ryan blitzes AND sits on the flat routes and a DB takes one back for a TD (or 2)