Some might not agree but....I dont think it is too early

Probably a mistake without finding 2 tackles first. I'd rather see them get a proven veteran QB (though who would sign here) and use that first pick on a real LT (assuming one is available).

Completely agree. Keep building that OL.

Completely agree. Keep building that OL.

I think drafting a LT would be a great move. But really, if we can get a franchise type QB with the first overall pick, I don't see how you can pass that up.... Plus, I think we have Edwards signed through 2011 so maybe he could start for one more year and then we slowly ease a rookie QB into the line-up.

If a new regime comes in and has the latitude to actually spend money, they'll want to start by getting their franchise QB. Edwards is done. They will also want to correct the situation of having no OTs or depth on OL. Finally, they'll want to address the DL and bring in players there. There are a lot of holes and it may not be a 1 year turn around like the Falcons. Still, building from the S or WR position has been shown for the stupidity it is.

but the thought of a front office consisting of Guy, Modrak, and the clueless (on personnel) Russ Brandon deflates whatever hope I had for building a winner.

At one time I thought that Modrak would be the talent evaluator of draftable players that the late John Butler was. Big disappointment.

Guy and Brandon are both nice gents, met them both many times at the Bills Boosters meetings and if Wilson wants to keep them around in the door-knob polishing department or some such position - I have no problem with that. However in no circumstances should either of them have any more say in personnel; be that players or coaches. But, with all that said, I don't believe any changes will be made in the foreseeable future. And it is not all about money but IM sure that is a big factor (like any businessman).

Ralph Wilson is too loyal to a fault. Always has been...see Harvey Johnson...not once but twice!!! Wilson is in his comfort zone with Modrak, Guy and Brandon. He is old. Most of the football people Wilson used to rely on for advice are gone. I believe that the answers that Ralph Wilson gave the media Monday were because he just doesn't have a clue at this point, of what to do. The NFL that Wilson knew is gone replaced by the Snyders and Jerry Jones'es. A cutthroat league of bottom dollar and screw that other teams. Sure Ralph Wilson wants to make a buck, but it was his love for the game itself that drove him to persue ownership of a pro football team. In the early years Wilson lost a ton of money and could have folded his football tent in Buffalo, instead he kept the new league afloat by giving the Sullivans in Boston and Davis in Olkland money they needed to keep their fanchises going. The trust in any advice that Ralph Wilson might have sought of contemporary owners has faded forever. The big question Wilson has to be asking himself is who can I ask for advice? Who can I trust? It's easy to say fire them all. The next step, the hardest for this ninety-something owner may be something he just doesn't have the energy or fire in the gut if you will to carry out and that's start over. A lot easier to do if you are in your 30' 40's or even 60's.

With all the (negative) emotion going around, this is a rare and accurate assessment of Mr. Wilson and his dilemma(s).