john murphy must go........

i was camping in allegany for the weekend and had to listen to the bills game on the radio at our cabin.

i have come to the conclusion that john murphy completely sucks as play by play man for the bills.

the guy is about as exciting to listen to as it is to watch paint dry.

please get someone to do play by play that has personality, rather than the equivalent to ben stein saying bueller,bueller,bueller.........

i was camping in allegany for the weekend and had to listen to the bills game on the radio at our cabin.

i have come to the conclusion that john murphy completely sucks as play by play man for the bills.

the guy is about as exciting to listen to as it is to watch paint dry.

please get someone to do play by play that has personality, rather than the equivalent to ben stein saying bueller,bueller,bueller.........

If that's what he sounded like then he was dead nutz accurate. He'd have to be Picasso to make **** on fire look like art.

I was watching and lsitening to the game and could not comprehend what was going on.

ya have to try to synch the feeds. I really dont listent to what murph is saying more listen for Kelso to tell me what we should be doing and what Trent is clearly not seeing. Murphs is generally slow on the call so ya have to synch the sounds or refs vs his play call

Kelso is really excellent. I don't hate Murphy I just wish he wasn't so dull to listen to.

He's as exiting to listen to as the Bills are to watch..... What a disgusting era of Buffalo Bills football. I feel like it's 1985 all over again........LOL!

I like Murph, but he was much better as a color guy, like everyone's said.

Listen to the commentary on the video below...the one and only Van Miller. God, his voice brings back memories...he was so good...he IS the voice of Buffalo. I wish he could come back for one more game.

"...Drops back to pass..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOJl-J2bzX0

ya have to try to synch the feeds. I really dont listent to what murph is saying more listen for Kelso to tell me what we should be doing and what Trent is clearly not seeing. Murphs is generally slow on the call so ya have to synch the sounds or refs vs his play call

It wasn't a synch issue. It was more of a WTF are the Bills doing issue.

There was no one like Van. The great teams of the late 80's and early 90's were made that much better by his amazing calls. I remember being so bummed out listening to him towards the end of his career because he just couldn't do it anymore. That being said his calls are seared in my memory as a one of a kind.

I like Murphy, but not as a play by play. I can't even tell you how long it's been since I turned the radio on to listen to the Bills but Murph seemed to force enthusiasm and had no flow.