Sorry guys...Dick ain't going nowhere now...

Heels20X6

he'll only get shitcanned if ralph thinks it will create more profit. we can do this. stop buying tickets. stop buying bills gear until we get a coach we can believe in

he'll only get shitcanned if ralph thinks it will create more profit. we can do this. stop buying tickets. stop buying bills gear until we get a coach we can believe in

Honestly...I just think he doesn't care. Ralph's not stupid, he didn't go out for his ring ceremony because he knew how furious the fans are. And what does he do...nothing.

Yeah, call me when that works.

And while you're at it, get every knucklehead who also buys Sabres season tickets to stop buying things until ownership puts the money onto the field, and not their pockets.

Good luck!

Yeah, call me when that works.

And while you're at it, get every knucklehead who also buys Sabres season tickets to stop buying things until ownership puts the money onto the field, and not their pockets.

Good luck!

The Sabres are actually pretty close to the cap and dont really put money into their pockets.