Dick Jauron Press Conference Live Thread

Maefster88

CAn anyone offer a recap???

Mitchell and Buggs gone for the year. Refuses to answer any question about his job status because its not his decision. Acknowledges that Trent is making bad decisions but he's not the onlyone. Hasn't talked to Wilson since Sunday morning. Walked out during questioning

Mitchell and Buggs gone for the year. Refuses to answer any question about his job status because its not his decision. Acknowledges that Trent is making bad decisions but he's not the onlyone. Hasn't talked to Wilson since Sunday morning. Walked out during questioning

Wow.

This organization is an absolute mess. I'd say it can't get any worse, but....

Did he really walk out during questioning???

LOL this is a joke.

He should have keep on walking, out the stadium

I didn't get to see it, but I was listening while typing on here. Bunch of questions came up and all of a sudden I lost the feed. Others who were watching said it appeared that he walked away from the podium as the feed was cut.

to all those that defended dick jauron, to those that defended ralph, to those that defended the glove wearing mary, i ask you, do you now see the light?

to all those that defended dick jauron, to those that defended ralph, to those that defended the glove wearing mary, i ask you, do you now see the light?

YES. I have since the Dolphins game been believing we are absolutely horrible.

How much time are we going to give Trent and Dick?

We gave JP 33 games at starter and gave up on him much sooner than Trent.

I cant imagine how that conversation with Ralph went at the end of last season to convince Ralph he should keep his job.

They just posted the PC on the bb.com They cut the end prior to where the feed was lost.

Thanks. Couple of unfamiliar voices there; wonder how many questions the regular beat guys had, but didn't get to ask.

And 6:36? What other engagement was so critically important to cut off the session?

Thanks. Couple of unfamiliar voices there; wonder how many questions the regular beat guys had, but didn't get to ask.

And 6:36? What other engagement was so critically important to cut off the session?

I heard that Russ had an ice cream social he was hosting and believe me Russ likes to make sure his Butter Pecan is still frozen.

His day after meeting with Ralph.

Can't believe he took off. Wondering if there perhaps is something up.

Did he really walk out during questioning???

LOL this is a joke.

He should have keep on walking, out the stadium

And he was late....the conference was about 8 minutes maybe...I have to go back and check but it was quick. You know what, the reporters ask alot of weak questions like they are afraid DJ may get mad or something. But all in all it was alot of typical answers...we dont have those problems in practice etc...well DJ...you dont have that problem in practice because this team never gets any mental stress put on them...and then game time they take a big dump all over the place. What a joke of a coach and a team. He thinks he is smarter than he really is. F him!

OK, got some info on the Dick Jauron walkoff today from Sal Maiorana:

salmaiorana @sabresfan61 The Bills" PR staff limited the access, and Jauron knew the last question was the last question so he walked off.

Guess he wasn't in the mood to really talk today.